San Diego's 7th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
.bf.:-||.duh..xx.laffIt will be quiet interesting to see how many 2-strokes live through this ride. What a challege. Max, you riding a 2-stroke? or have you built a 4? I think I had better make sure my buddy with a truck is free that day just in case I need to call in a tow. Good luck to all, this will be fun.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Can't wait I rode my bike from Downtown to Del Mar for the Fair. So I think (knock on wood) should be ok as long as I dont hit too many potholes. I will just shut it off going downhill and gas it to cool it off like the dragsters do. My lil brother might be a chase truck for us if needed. A felt bike it the way to go I think.

-Hawaii

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
.bf.:-||.duh..xx.laffIt will be quiet interesting to see how many 2-strokes live through this ride. What a challege. Max, you riding a 2-stroke? or have you built a 4? I think I had better make sure my buddy with a truck is free that day just in case I need to call in a tow. Good luck to all, this will be fun.
No 4-strokes for me...too many 2-stroke motors and parts laying around!
I don't see why the 2-strokes would have a hard time of it. As long as the motor isn't screaming full throttle all the way.

A break down would suck though...if someone broke down maybe they could find a Cougar at Coyotes Bar and Grill in Carlsbad to give them a "ride"...lol

Wuz gonna name this ride Coyotes and Cougars but didn't think anyone would "get it".

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Can't wait I rode my bike from Downtown to Del Mar for the Fair. So I think (knock on wood) should be ok as long as I dont hit too many potholes. I will just shut it off going downhill and gas it to cool it off like the dragsters do. My lil brother might be a chase truck for us if needed. A felt bike it the way to go I think.

-Hawaii
YAY Lil' Brother!!!

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
No 4-strokes for me...too many 2-stroke motors and parts laying around!
I don't see why the 2-strokes would have a hard time of it. As long as the motor isn't screaming full throttle all the way.

A break down would suck though...if someone broke down maybe they could find a Cougar at Coyotes Bar and Grill in Carlsbad to give them a "ride"...lol

Wuz gonna name this ride Coyotes and Cougars but didn't think anyone would "get it".
Max, I got to say I like your idea about the Cougars at Coyotes providing "rides." If all the other 2-strokes are ready and with out fear I am with you. Break or survive, this will be quiet the ride, can't wait.brnot

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
Hey, is this event from SeaWorld to Carlsbad on Saturday August 20th 2011 or Sunday August 21st 2011? I would love to join in the fun. .crt.

SrtBrad

Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm seriously thinking about attending with my 2 stroke. I'm even considering riding down from Los Angeles on the bike and doing the ride with all of you. I wonder if there is anybody else crazy enough to join me from LA? I will probably have a truck following us just in case.brnot

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I'm seriously thinking about attending with my 2 stroke. I'm even considering riding down from Los Angeles on the bike and doing the ride with all of you. I wonder if there is anybody else crazy enough to join me from LA? I will probably have a truck following us just in case.brnot
I like your encouraging attitude. I think it would be a blast to have many from both LA and orange county come down and be part of our endurance ride!.wee.

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Im riding a 2 stroke, see you guys there.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
You'll have to get up pretty early in the morning to get down here by 10. If I remember correctly from one of our riders who's gone to LA and back a few times that it took him 6 hours (and $12 in gas!) each way.

You know what would be really fun is if one of the LA groups would ride down and meet us in Carlsbad!!!

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
That would be awesome to have a big meet up. SoCal show down in downtown!!! Hope to see you all there!!!

-Hawaii