Predyno 99cc......the ultimate daily cruiser!

GoldenMotor.com

gkcooper

Jan 31, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
This bike is my inspiration. I saw this thread and joined this forum and started my own build because of this bike. I am looking forward to the build being completed. Keep it up.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Nice motor mounts! Seem to making good progress.
I'm barely starting on the mounts tomm.

How did you adapt the cheetah clutch to the engine... Didn't like the bushing I bought
I sleeved the PTO shaft.

Had a good day today on the build and accomplished a fair bit completing the seat post, intake manifold and mounting the pedal chain ring.

This bike is my inspiration. I saw this thread and joined this forum and started my own build because of this bike. I am looking forward to the build being completed. Keep it up.
Wow gkcooper, welcome to the forum, inspiration is what makes these builds come to life......it's good to have you on board!

Here's today's pics.......

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
Cool... What did you use for the seat post (flat part)? I like the square tubing on the exhaust, or intake thingy.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Now back to my regularly scheduled thread.......if that's ok?

Bolted on a carb, cleaned out the crank case and filled with fresh oil and started the engine for the first time mounted on the bike. It fired right up.

Here's more pics and a short clip of the engine running.....

Video clip: http://youtu.be/0PDULj1OusM

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Now back to my regularly scheduled thread.......if that's ok?
:D Ya don't hafta answer every xxxxxx question.

Hey, did you know that Meano is bringing his monsta bike all the
way from Texas to the race at Grange on April 13th?

Hope that you can get your Slant predator racer back together
so you can give him a little competition.
I hear that Meano is swinging by Phoenix and picking up Helmutt
Cycles and his Whizzer too.

Your little 99 cc is looking really good.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
:D Ya don't hafta answer every xxxxxx question.

Hey, did you know that Meano is bringing his monsta bike all the
way from Texas to the race at Grange on April 13th?

Hope that you can get your Slant predator racer back together
so you can give him a little competition.
I hear that Meano is swinging by Phoenix and picking up Helmutt
Cycles and his Whizzer too.

Your little 99 cc is looking really good.
Me a did not know this......that is awesome! Don't know if I'll have a bike to race as they have no Slant frames at Felt atm. Had a little snag with Bicycle Warehouse on getting my replacement frame but Felt set them straight on the issue and now they're doing everything they can to find me a new frame. I did get my schedule request changed and approved from work for the race weekend off but I may have no bike to race as time is running out.

The little Predyno has a ways to go yet still needing to build the tank, an exhaust pipe, handlebars (on order from Felt), slap on 3 chains, button up the front end, mount the rear disc brake (on jackshaft) and install the catch can. If I got this bike finished I could race it if I had too.

We'll see, only time will tell and i'm sittin on the computer atm laff and I gotta go relieve my Whizzer

dnut

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Got to love those Cloud 9 Seats
Ya just won't find a more comfy saddle than that particular Cloud 9 saddle......ya just won't.

Got a lot done on the bike today, I even got to pedal it around and it pedals nicely. It is gettin heavier everyday.......gonna have to put it on a titanium diet or something lol.

Today's pics....

And as I keep saying.......there is still plenty left to do on this build.