My bike project

GoldenMotor.com

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Not pointing a finger at this bike by no means but I have noticed on several builds that the exhausts are sometimes bracketed with hard mounts, no rubber. Do the engines not move at all?? Seems like autos , would need to have the pipes mounted with a piece of rubber between the pipe and the frames. Would this not keep the bolts on the exhaust flange and "header" pipe from cracking. Just wondering.

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Not pointing a finger at this bike by no means but I have noticed on several builds that the exhausts are sometimes bracketed with hard mounts, no rubber. Do the engines not move at all?? Seems like autos , would need to have the pipes mounted with a piece of rubber between the pipe and the frames. Would this not keep the bolts on the exhaust flange and "header" pipe from cracking. Just wondering.
There you have absolute right in. It will be easily cracked if it is rigidly mounted to the frame. the best way is to have movable flange of the cylinder, and use springs to hold together the tube. On my bike, I've done so that the bracket of the frame is a clip and a rubber ring, and at the rear bracket for the exhaust pipe there is a vibration damper made ​​of rubber, in that way the exhaust system can move with the vibrations

Attachments

newbie tryin

Mar 13, 2011
Australia
looks hornety yellow! awesome! goes fast i bet...

it revs pretty high, do you add 2 stroke oil to the tank to keep engine in good condition?

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Now I got the new carburetor, Dellorto SHA16.16, it is significantly smaller and lighter than the Mikuni copy I had intended to use. what is some fun it is much cheaper to order from the U.S. than to buy in Sweden, purchased the carburetor from Tretland.TV. One-week delivery time, I think is very good delivery time, faster than if I bought this at home! And i saved about 350sek - 50dollars

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Awesome build. Can you tell us more about oil with boric acid?
Can be used for both two stroke and four stroke engines

Triboron Motor Amps:

With Swedish patented technologies, an innovation created.

The product contains Boron (B), a semi-metallic atoms. Boron (B) has one of the lowest friction coefficients are!

Boron (B) combines with other elements and create a strong and ultra-low friction in the engine.

Reduces friction.
Provides increased power and torque.
Cleaner engine
Swedish patent
Ideal for use with fuel amplifier for best effect.
FACTS: Triboron motor amplifier extends the life of engines.

Tribo Rone motor amplifier 480ml: Tribo Rone power amplifier is designed to yttligare enhance the engine protection against slitage.Motorskyddet poured directly into the engine oil and is then run for about 1500mil (equivalent to a normal oil change) after the next oil change need not yttligare power amplifiers to be added until after about 7000mil.

The effect of the amplifier and motor fuel amplifier will omedlbart but sees maximum power after about 100-200mils driving. Only then can you really feel the difference.

REDUCE CONSUMPTION: Motor amplifier with fuel amplifier reduces fuel consumption by between 5-8% on a diesel engine and between 8-11% of petrol engines. Some engines have shown even greater savings on fuel (up to 14%) but it depends on how the downturn was the engine before behandlingen.Reduceringen in bränsleförbukningen together with the increased power and improved torque makes the product very economical.

USES: All types of petrol, diesel and ethanol engines.

Mixing ratio: 1:10 (10%)
Range: Once (may require repeated after approximately 7000mil)
Contains 480ml which is enough for a normal-sized car engine which has about 5L oil volume.
If the motor amplifiers are used in an older engine as recommended an oil filter change about 100mils driving after motorförstäkaren added. This is because many particles are released / released at the treatment that can block the oil filter. Note that this is needed, therefore, only be made 1gång and then never again.

With Swedish patented technologies, an innovation in two-stroke lubrication created.

The product contains Boron (B), a semi-metallic atoms. Boron (B) has one of the lowest friction coefficients are!

Boron (B) combines with other elements and create a strong and ultra-low friction in the engine.

Reduces friction.
100% "Peak-Tech" lubrication.
The engine responds more quickly.
Smoke and odor free.
Strong Corrosion protected.
Increased power and torque.
Greatly improved combustion process.
Cleaner engine.
Biodegradable
Contains no environmental or hazardous substances.
Swedish patent
FACTS: Master / Mega Performance is one of its kind and is No. 1 now and in the future. Replaces 2-stroke oil in the air and water cooled engines.

MASTER PERFORMANCE 500ml: Reduces interference with 50% against manufacturer's testimonials. 4% before, now 2%. The lubricant is very effective and need not be greater involvement and is only for direct involvement in the petrol!

USES:

Boats
Go-kart
Personal Watercraft / Jet Ski
Mopeds
Chainsaws
Motorcycles
Brushcutters
Snowmobiles
Agricultural Machinery
Machinery

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Has now started to build the tank of my bike, have had some different ideas how it should be, but it will be a frame tank as I had intended from the beginning, as I make of a 3 inch pipe, cut and remove the upper frame tube and replace it with a 3 inch pipe. The tank will hold about two liters of gasoline.
I have also started to put together the engine, must make a spacer for the high compression piston to get the right measure of the squish height. The aluminum plate is 2 mm, which I end up on a squish of about 1.5 mm, which I think is about right for this type of engine! if ball bearings and needle bearings to keeping from breaking downdnut

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Something like this, will the bike will look like when it is finished. It will be built in Puch theme. Will be put on decals from Puch, painted probably in a Puch orange with black details

Attachments

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Hello! Now I'm back! Have not done anything on my bike since April!. Being putting together the engine with new SKF bearings + new seals. Had a lot of problems with the thin seal on the magnetic side, the spring on the seal came off all the time, but finally it was in place. I have also modified the piston has "jacket" 3mm so that the inlet opens up (as we say in Sweden, old moped tuning tricks). Have also modified the top a bit, inserting small tubes to change the holes from 8mm to 6mm.
Will use 2pc cylinder base gaskets to raise the cylinder a bit, partly to open the exhaust port entirely, it gives a squish measure of about 2.5 mm, may not be optimal but I want to prevent the engine breaking downzpt

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Started to prepare the rear wheel, as you have seen earlier in the thread, I use 2 rear sprocket, will be using 36 and 48 teeth for speed and power. Together are the two the sprockets are pretty heavy, so will not the attachment of the sprockets in the spokes break down pretty fast. Will therefore make the reinforcement of the rear wheel, a clamp around the hub welded a plate to which I attach the sprockets in, will keep the rubber rings to center the the sprockets. The bracket is not welded in the picture xct2

Attachments

Last edited: