Moto-Guzzi "Neva-Lost" Board Track Racer

GoldenMotor.com

Toofat2fly

Jan 11, 2012
PA
I promised the pictures once the "Neva-Lost" Guzzi was in a magazine...

"KOPTERI" is a Finnnish Chopper/Cafe Racer/Custom/Alternative magazine.

So, enjoy the reading, its in Finnish, hahahaa.... Anyway, its pretty much similar story than my writing on this forum. 5 Pages in a Harley dominant magazine is not too bad! Not for a moped....At end they also shared motorbicycling.com link.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
What a great use of curves from that old tank. You could make a tank build tread just on that if you have the time and pictures. Awesome!

I thought you were going to chop the moped as seen below. (pic found on internet) Not bad, still is a moped, still plated as a moped.

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I think it would be a good idea for all of us to try to get our bikes in magazines. I've contacted Cycle World a couple of times but so far they just ignore me. Maybe if more of us followed suit they would have to pay us some attention. They've done tests on a Honda Ruckus, and my motorized bicycle is faster than one of those.

Toofat2fly

Jan 11, 2012
PA
Quite a bit time has passed since my last post, so I thought to let you guys know that Nevalost Guzzi is doing well and has been in few biker gatherings and attending couple of shows in PA. On top of it, I ride it too!
Here's a picture of me leaving from Lawn biker breakfast 2 weeks ago, with the fastest bike on lot;-)

No matter what, people cannot stop wondering what they are looking at. Most typical question is "How old is it?". My answer is: "Two Years". and then I'm faced with total quietness....

Last Sunday the Nevalost was invited to LBI Limited in Philly, a specialty brokerage car company having a coctail party. Good news is that it was not for sale, so I get to keep it. The Nevalost was placed appropriately in the Ferrari room. It blended nicely with its bigger Italian cousins. Here with a Testarossa, 612 Scaglietti and a 1960's Ferrari.

I dont clean it anymore, oil splatter and dust allover, resulting in cool vintage patina.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Oh my, what a beautiful motor bicycle :D

Your comments regarding French 'Ideal' saddles come as no surprise by the way. They are well known to be the hardest bicycle saddles on earth. I have one in my collection of old bicycle saddles and it is definitely only for display purposes and not for sitting on. With an 'Ideal' saddle you don't so much break in the saddle to fit you, the saddle breaks you in to fit it ;)