Denver area ride II

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
A repeat of the one we just did would be great! I want to get some video of those trails to share with the other members. We have the rest of the summer/fall for new areas but if we could redo that ride, Wow!
Maybe we can generate some interest from a few more Denver area guys to join us.

Thanks again Frank for your knowledge of the trails available to us.
The Connecticut guys had their ride today. I hope they had as good a time as we did.
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Tom,

I was thinking a reverse repeat for the next ride. Instead of going west on the Clear Creek, we go west on the Ralston Creek Trail and come back east on the Clear Creek. ????

Let me know your thoughts

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Frank,
That sounds good. I'll be ready, I hope. When are you looking at?
I'm thinking about doing that suspension fork thing on the Norton. I think I can make it work. That would make a comfy ride but it will take some thinking. I'll have to make a caliper bracket and thankfully the fork is steel so welding to it will be easy.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Drewd,

I don't know if your to be taken serious or your just joking. With most of the members that have attended so far I don't see anything happening in Colorado Springs in the near future. 90% of the members live in or around the City limits; with gas prices how they are and 150 miles round trip to and from the Springs.

I don't know how many of us are going to want to do that, especially with what we got in our own backyard. Plus, it would not be considered a Denver Area Cruise. You would have to set up an entire different thread and title.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
hey guys.... denver cruise is tonight...anyone else down to come?
Not tonight as you can tell by now. My friend and I will probably do a little cruising this Saturday. I'm gonna set up another meet and cruise for very soon. Probably tomorrow I'll post the next one.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
With some luck and some work my old buddy Ted will have his own bike for the next ride. I picked up a fixer from Duane today. It had been setting for a long time part of it outdoors in the elements. It needs some work. I got it running this afternoon and the little bugger runs good. Not the prettiest bike in the world but I'll play with it for a few days and then surprise Ted with it.
Keep me informed.
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
With some luck and some work my old buddy Ted will have his own bike for the next ride. I picked up a fixer from Duane today. It had been setting for a long time part of it outdoors in the elements. It needs some work. I got it running this afternoon and the little bugger runs good. Not the prettiest bike in the world but I'll play with it for a few days and then surprise Ted with it.
Keep me informed.
Tom
Tom,

That sounds like a cool project in the making. I wanna see the progression of the bike with the cruise's to come. I was thinking about the next cruise and I came up with . . .

Saturday June 4th, same time, same place, same route but in reverse.