CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Do you if there is any size difference between the 79cc and the 99cc motor?
I believe the difference is approximately 20 cubic centimeters, which is less than 1 cubic inch.......which ain't much.

Powder coat is just that.......powder coat. A different application of paint is what it is. Nickle plating and other types of plating including chrome are much more appealing and durable. Wait till ya see the finish on my 99cc Dyno.......it will be different from the rest......guaranteed.

Not too mention a custom wcc airbrush job.....each one is a work of art, Jeff's got some real talent. Keep it coming Wolf Bro, ya just keep gettin' better-n-better man!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Picture of the night: I worked on this bike most of the day. The most time was spent working on making this jackshaft drive bullet proof. Spacers, thread the shaft on both ends to hold everything together, chain fit and adjusted, swap front wheel to disk wheel. I need to complete the front disk bracket and weld to the forks... Tomorrow is another day...

Attachments

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Culver(dont know your name) what kind of performance are you expecting with this build?

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
looking great ccc

i wish i could dig my way out of some messes to try and see what i can do
still been collecting everything i can find cheap

best

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
jeff, secondary mounts to keep it from vibrating loose? and primary chain adjustment? and when are you gonna take down the barbed wire so i can visit? dennis

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I got the barbed wire off and just cleared my back ground check so the weapons are in my hands now... Come over... If ya trust me...

Tomorrow after my motorcycle ride you are welcome to come over...D... 2 pm

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Pictures of the day: I added some sleeves to the forks for more support and safety, welded the bracket for the disk caliper so that's done. Made a complete new front motor for mount that is stout. Tomorrow morning I will finish some welding and cut the seat tube lower. Need to locate a nice 1 inch seat clamp. I sure hope this bike runs good for all the dang work I put into it....

I was also able to get in a good ride to Malibu to check on the peeps with money. That car was bad azz...

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Pictures of the last few days: welded a billet bracket to the catch can for ease of mounting and removal. I am using all bolt on items so members can duplicate this build if needed.

Started to make billet rear foot pegs for those long fast rides.

I have calculated the amount of oil needed for this motor in the upright position: 11.65 oz.

Ok off to finish those pegs....

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Culver(dont know your name) what kind of performance are you expecting with this build?
My name: Jeff, JR, Wolf, Lobo, CCC, Culver and one member named me "Two Bit Criminal" I like the last one so much we named a bike build after it...laff

I hope the bike runs good with a top speed of around 40mph, that would make me happy. I have a couple gear options to play with. I just hope that clutch chatter does not kill the fun.