Chinese Engines Are Worthless

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
That's what it's all about - I mean even "expensive" in the MB world is still less than one cat payment for most.
But what about the vet bills?

Walk into a bicycle shop and try to get a bike for under $1000. And here we are putting engines that cost less than 1/2 that much on bikes.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
..But I really am a Nigairian prince whose Father was over thrown in a coup. (was a 2 toned 4 door with tricked out wheels and killer paint job)

If you will just cash my check/help me recover/send me a check, I will return 27.5 times your investment or 48 bigillion dollars USD.

wut?

sizzlean

Apr 14, 2009
sw usa
All I want to say is this, I ride 180 - 200 miles every day, most of it uphill while smoking a camel non-filter. Some nights I drink and end up hung over because I don't need water. Those who say you will die without water for 4 days are idiots because I go 2 - 3 weeks without a drop. So for anyone who can't help pedal with their engine for 30 miles, you need a motorcycle, not a bicycle. You are unhealthy and weak and don't understand 2 stroke motors in the least. Why don't you get a car, or a bus pass and buy some good books on performance mods for 2 stroke dirt bike engines. These engines have more stuff written about them than you could imagine and most of you would do well to buy at least a few books before expecting anything from these engines. All 2 stroke engines are the same and there is only quality, but no two engines from any manufacturer are the same and they all could use a knowledgable owner to give them some love somewhere on something at all times every day before and after every ride. That is where the fun is, mechanicing your ride, yep I said it, if you don't have blisters and callauses on your hands and oil under your fingernails then you are just a wimp, sorry but that is reality.

Some of you guys are so lost you don't have a clue about the impending wars using nuclear bombs that were prophecied by your creator. All your time is spent watching tv or typing instant messages to your buddies when some should be spent on current events. And then of course there is the question of quality when it comes to news, cnn is a joke.

You guys might just find yourself in a position that these bikes are the only forms of transportation available because of the availability of gas/oil and it would be wise to have a supply of gas with stabil in it on hand just in case this scenario does play itself out right on the horizon big-screen for you in the very near future.

Your leaders are getting prepared for it, are you? They think they're going to be safe in their underground bunkers, but I doubt it, I think some of you might be the Henry Fords of the future if your morals allow you to live!

Think I'm crazy or too serious? Right on, but let my words be, some might take them serious and actually put some food aside, or work on their character, but time will tell, this world will not be like this for too much longer, and the age of oil will end. Are you prepared for a world without electricity? Or Gas? Can you make your chinese engine run on something else? I can, and if the world is walking my friend and I'm whizzing by at a mere 10 - 15 mph, or even flying at 25 - 40 mph I'll be smiling and they will wish they had a chinese engine.

If you find yourself saying that these chinese engines suck, then maybe you need some education in areas such as fabrication, welding, tinkering even because some of us think they are wonderful, cheap, dreamy even. If I can already pedal 45 mph, how much faster would the engine help me? Who knows but don't *****, life is too short to ***** about something so cheap.

If they're too junkie for you, then make a bike with a yz80 or 125 and get 1000 miles on it and then show us the pics, we'd love to see how your spokes and hubs and etc hold up with 26 HP!

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
All I want to say is this, I ride 180 - 200 miles every day, most of it uphill while smoking a camel non-filter. Some nights I drink and end up hung over because I don't need water. Those who say you will die without water for 4 days are idiots because I go 2 - 3 weeks without a drop. So for anyone who can't help pedal with their engine for 30 miles, you need a motorcycle, not a bicycle. You are unhealthy and weak and don't understand 2 stroke motors in the least. Why don't you get a car, or a bus pass and buy some good books on performance mods for 2 stroke dirt bike engines. These engines have more stuff written about them than you could imagine and most of you would do well to buy at least a few books before expecting anything from these engines. All 2 stroke engines are the same and there is only quality, but no two engines from any manufacturer are the same and they all could use a knowledgable owner to give them some love somewhere on something at all times every day before and after every ride. That is where the fun is, mechanicing your ride, yep I said it, if you don't have blisters and callauses on your hands and oil under your fingernails then you are just a wimp, sorry but that is reality.

Some of you guys are so lost you don't have a clue about the impending wars using nuclear bombs that were prophecied by your creator. All your time is spent watching tv or typing instant messages to your buddies when some should be spent on current events. And then of course there is the question of quality when it comes to news, cnn is a joke.

You guys might just find yourself in a position that these bikes are the only forms of transportation available because of the availability of gas/oil and it would be wise to have a supply of gas with stabil in it on hand just in case this scenario does play itself out right on the horizon big-screen for you in the very near future.

Your leaders are getting prepared for it, are you? They think they're going to be safe in their underground bunkers, but I doubt it, I think some of you might be the Henry Fords of the future if your morals allow you to live!

Think I'm crazy or too serious? Right on, but let my words be, some might take them serious and actually put some food aside, or work on their character, but time will tell, this world will not be like this for too much longer, and the age of oil will end. Are you prepared for a world without electricity? Or Gas? Can you make your chinese engine run on something else? I can, and if the world is walking my friend and I'm whizzing by at a mere 10 - 15 mph, or even flying at 25 - 40 mph I'll be smiling and they will wish they had a chinese engine.

If you find yourself saying that these chinese engines suck, then maybe you need some education in areas such as fabrication, welding, tinkering even because some of us think they are wonderful, cheap, dreamy even. If I can already pedal 45 mph, how much faster would the engine help me? Who knows but don't *****, life is too short to ***** about something so cheap.

If they're too junkie for you, then make a bike with a yz80 or 125 and get 1000 miles on it and then show us the pics, we'd love to see how your spokes and hubs and etc hold up with 26 HP!
I thought Sizzlean was ersatz bacon...anyway, I get your point: to some extent. There are a lot of guys here on this forum who would fair quite well if things got really tough. No matter the horse-puckey you may see on TV...America is still made up of hard working folks that won't lay down and cry when the going gets rough.

Jim

WWCherokee

Feb 11, 2009
Lakewood Colorado
Sizzlean,

First, are you drunk now, you sound like it, 95 percent of what you said has nothing to do with bicycle engines. I'm going to say this again becuase it seems you didn't read my posts on this thread before responding. I'm not a wimp, I work on Jeeps every day for a living. I love to tinker and have built many projects. I have grease under my nails everyday. How about you, If you can't examine one of these engines and see that it is has the quality control and workmanship of a cast aluminum turd then you my friend are the one that doesn't know much about engines. Not all 2 strokes are the same and if you have ever been inside a good 2 stroke engine or even outside of one, you would know how poorly these are made. Yes, they are cheap but in my opinion they are not cheap enough and if I'm going to tinker on something I'm going to make it something worth my time.

I'd also like to say to everyone, just because your engine doesn't have any problems doesn't mean that thousands of them don't work worth a damn.

So Sizzlean try reading a post before you reply, keep your name calling to yourself, stay on the topic of the thread, and try not to be such a drunken, condisending jerk.

WWCherokee

Feb 11, 2009
Lakewood Colorado
Robin,

I got mine from Herdan Franco Morini KickButt Engines . It came a couple weeks ago and I am impressed. You can see the flawless quality all over it. It is a little wider and heavier than I expected, it is the 6S-T 5.6hp. I will have to mount it high to clear the pedals, get I really wide crank made, or go with no pedals at all. It is legal here in Colorado to not have pedals and I am cosidering it. I'm building this bike as a prototype and the first stage is to come up with a drive system that is simple and can handle that much power. Later I will work on the ideal mounting position.

Hedan also has a 28cc engine that is much smaller and they tell me it is made for a bicycle. It makes as much horsepower as the 50cc Chinese engine.

I'll be posting pictures and a video when I get it rolling again.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
your chinese engine maybe worthless my not mine,i got a lot more value than what i payed for. mine runs good.if you dont like these engines go buy something else.
and wait til youre poor,it will happen one day and all you could afford is a bike and a chinese engine.remember theres people that walk because than cant afford a bike at all.
theres a lot of complaints from people with lots of money and cars and think these engines are racing motors there not,there the poor peoples transportation or the handy mans weekend project.
and i dont see a link for $99 morini engines and until then we'll all keep using are chinese putt putts.and i think thats that.

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Sizz.--50 years ago an old lad took me aside when I was expressing my opinion rather loudly and gave me some advice that has lasted all those years.
Steve, opinion are like a## holes.Every one has one and no one really wants to see yours so keep it covered.Thank you.
Steve.

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

I get your point I peddled all my life and never stopped. Try these lazy folks at a bus stop with there bike waiting for a bus. It always killed me and I usually said something like you could be there already. Most all the time one can beat the bus across town any day. Theres just to many people that want there way right away now. The drinking and smoking golaffona catch up I know done it myself!!!!!!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
All I have to say is I sure am having a blast with the four MB's I have with these Worthless Chinese engines. I have had very little trouble with the Five I have built. The one that I sold, the guy absolutely loves it!
I will say, I don't build mine in a day, or a few hours like they advertise. I spend several days trying to get everything perfect. Maybe it is just luck that mine have all worked out.
You know what they say, "You can beat skill, but you can't beat Luck."

John

Status
Not open for further replies.