Bairdco Racing Series Begins, March 17th in Riverside, CA!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
they never asked me for a description for their schedule. i'll have to get on that and get it changed. thanks for finding that dave. something tells me you're on their site a lot, studying that track...;
I was trying to find out if they are going to have the wet T-Shirt contest and the stripper pole that I saw on there FaceBook page :D

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
I was involved in a vehicle accident this past Sunday and in sort of pain right now. If I can't race then I'll still go and watch, but were 12 days away and anything can happen.

SoSauty

Feb 4, 2011
Bako, CA
Ahh Bairdco,

I've got 2 e-bikes, 1 kinda slow and the other just smokes then flat fizzles out altogether, they're spread all around the shop in pieces, waiting for some grease to arrive to apply to my brakes ya' know.

While I wait fer that grease to arrive, what can I do to help out this race?

Attachments

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
if you really wanna help, get 200 of your closest friends to build bikes and come down. make sure they bring all the hot girls they know, too...:)

but seriously, i'm sure i'll need some help race day. for now, i'm just waiting for it to happen, just like everyone else...

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
WOW! I just watched a video of the track, that's one serious circuit! Wish I had money for gas and a little free time, I am completely jealous. Have fun and good luck to all you racers.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
gate opens at 7am, i think. there's gokart rentals or something before us.

i've got the track from 2pm-10:30pm. i'll be there early, probably staying friday night, so as soon as the track's cleared of karts and you're signed up, open practice will start. i'm assuming no later than 2:30pm.

there'll be 2 hours of practice before the heats start.

depending on rider turn-out, i'm hoping to run all the classes' heats seperate, like run all the beginner class prelims, then take a 1/2 hour break with open practice, then the next class prelims, practice, etc...

that way people running multiple bikes won't have to scramble to switch bikes, and they'll be able to run some practice laps to get used to their other bike.

when all the pre-lims are done, the finals will run one after the other, no practice in between.

again, depending on the turn out, if there's more people than expected, there might be semi-finals, etc.

if there's a smaller turn-out, there'll be more track time for everyone.

one thing i'm thinking of is some half-track grudge matches, where it's more about speed than finesse. but it all depends on how many people show up.