2011 Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hay Jay nice meeting you this past weekend.
I think I have my disgruntled girlfriend talked into it. Just a few questions.
She would like to know if their would be any other women being dragged by their to hang out with while we ride our silly machines.
Also can she bring her dog.
There are always women here that come along but don't ride. My wife Bonnie always says to tell the guys to bring their girls along so she has someone to hang out with at the rally. I just told her what I wrote & she said absolutely bring her!!
Jay

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Hey Jay, I need to get my money to you for the rally shirt. Do you take PayPal, or do you just want to to catch up with you at the rally?
BTW, it looks like I'm just bringing the Whizzer and EZ Bike, as I'm running into difficulties getting the Puch moped titled and tagged. I have the title, but it was signed over to the previous owner who never titled it himself. One notary refused to even try to title it, but I have a second who is willing to take a stab at it (because it's an out-of-state title). At this rate however, I doubt it'll be ready for the rally.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Hay Jb. What time dose the rally start ? I'm trying to figure what time I have to leave to get their a bit early, so I can take a quick nap after the 6 hour drive.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hay Jb. What time dose the rally start ? I'm trying to figure what time I have to leave to get their a bit early, so I can take a quick nap after the 6 hour drive.
It really takes off after 11 AM but we're out working on bikes & swapping parts at 9 AM. Come Friday night & camp out in the field behind my house. There will be plenty of campers & motor homes there.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Bonnie just ordered three 6' subs for Saturday. She's also making Tacos. There will be lots of other food too. She said hot dogs & lunch leftovers for supper. Remember, she always makes too much :) Also, remember the big breakfast ride to the restaurant Sunday morning.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jackie and I'll probably roll in mid morning and stay for a few hours like last year. Still don't have the bike finished or the rack to haul it, but I'm trying. Dan

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
Hi Jay. We will be there again this year. Sorry for just now coming up with a definite answer. My mom will probably cook something to bring also for lunch/dinner. We hope the weather will be nice and that the event goes great again this year.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay. We will be there again this year. Sorry for just now coming up with a definite answer. My mom will probably cook something to bring also for lunch/dinner. We hope the weather will be nice and that the event goes great again this year.
Glad you both can come & Bonnie will be glad to see your Mom.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay. Is it Ok if I role in around midnight on Friday? I'll just crash in the car till morning.
Sure. I leave a big light on out behind my house. You can set up a tent in the field out back if you want to. That's what lots of other people do, or sleep in your car. There will be a portable toilet here with a sink in it.
Jay

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Hay Jay just wondering if you could put a sign or something by your mail box . I'll be rolling in around midnight and it might be helpfull. I'll be on the road by the time you get this.