2011 Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I'm starting a new thread for this year's rally. It will be Saturday & Sunday August 6th & 7th. It's always the first weekend in August. Bonnie's making barbecue & other stuff for lunch on Saturday. Chili dogs & stuff for supper. Sunday morning we ride to a restaurant for breakfast. Remember there's always a big party Saturday night (remember my famous homemade wine). Free camping behind my house in the field. Bring bike parts to swap & trade. Last year we had 32 bikes & more than 70 people!
Here's a link to last year's rally thread:

http://motorbicycling.com/f35/central-pa-rally-14578-15.html#post261141

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
YEAH!!!!! RALLY TIME! I am flying so no parts or bikes, heck I'd be surprised if they let me bring a spark plug. rotfl I will be there the whole time, probably the first to be there and last to leave. :) Can't wait. Thanks for hosting this Jay, and of course for the payment.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
LOL... Im taking the car. Got to take the front wheels off both bikes. One bike in the trunk,one in the back seat! You going?
Cheers

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
not likely, don't got a license or a car myself, google says somerville to lebanon is about 370 miles, and then jumps up to like 430 for the bike paths. don't think my motor would like that at all lol.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Maybe you can hitch a ride with someone. I was looking for some someone with a truck or trailer for a bike or two, then Id have 2 seats open. Just post you are looking for a ride.
Cheers

HseLoMein

Oct 30, 2008
Boston, MA
not likely, don't got a license or a car myself, google says somerville to lebanon is about 370 miles, and then jumps up to like 430 for the bike paths. don't think my motor would like that at all lol.
I maybe able to give you a ride with me. It all depends on how many of my frends are coming. But i will offer again as the time gets closer

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Just a thought, but if there is enough of you guys in the Mass area you might be able to pool together and rent a truck/uhaul type thing to haul the bikes then car pool the people. More drivers makes for a shorter trip, fewer vehicles makes for cheaper gas.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I was just thinking in Pa you guys need plates right? What about us out of staters where they arent required?