I want a Stealth Bomber, lord help me.

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Uh oh, something's up. She's seen the credit card statement by now, and she didn't say anything. She has to know that I know she knows. I think she's trying to psych me out. Either that or she's gone gorilla warfare on me.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I've been waiting for this. I never wanted to ask but now that it happened, keep us informed.......if you're still able to type.

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I finally fessed up the other day. Over this summer I paid half my bike off, so I told Buffy I owed $5000 for my bike on a zero % credit card.

She sort of yelled for a few minutes about me buying a $5000 bike that she thinks I don't need, and then she went back to normal complaining about my general spending. I think that's pretty much the end of it.

Maybe someday I'll confess it cost $10,000, but today's not that day.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Yeah, on your death bed with some terminal illness and you say;

"Just so I have no problems with St Pete at the gates, I need to tell you that the bike was 10 grand"

:)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Victim was found on his kitchen floor suffering from blunt force trauma inflicted to his head and shoulder area. Possible caused by the cast iron frying pan found lying next to him.

Steve.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I had dreams last year of paying the whole bike off this summer, but that wasn't carved in stone. Realistically half of it was a good clip, and I ended up doing slightly better than that to date, but now I'm under the gun because my 15 months zero interest is up soon, and if I still owe any money after the introductory offer ends, they make me pay the full amount of interest on the original purchase.

That's not going to happen though because a few weeks ago I applied for another 15 month zero interest credit card ,that also has zero interest on balance transfers, and zero balance transfer fees for the first 60 days. Two days ago the rest of the balance which now stands at $4500 was successfully transferred to the new card, so now I have another 15 months at zero interest to pay the rest off.

This time there's no deception because I also rolled over a second credit card my wife used for $10,000 worth of dental work she had to have done this year, although more than half of that balance is paid off too. Those two implants cost me paying off my bike this year, but they also ran interference for me to not have to hear complaints about my expensive spending habits lol.

So everything is pretty calm now, and just about back to where this thread started a year ago. And so it all begins again this week, our annual **** week. Our anniversary is on Thursday, my birthday is on Friday, Thanksgiving is the next Thursday, and her Birthday is the next day on Friday. It just never ends for us. And I mean it never ends, because this is our 34 year anniversary. I got how many days to figure out what to get her. Humm maybe she'd like a electric bicycle..........!!

Last edited: