I want a Stealth Bomber, lord help me.

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
With that bike I would wanna seat post that has enough forward tilt to let me ride by my butt. When that rear suspension squats down with that present placement , its gonna be uncomfortable. Oh yeah and a Cloud Nine saddle. Best comfort I ever came across. These seats are mandatory in my own repertoire now.

http://www.nycewheels.com/saddle-cloud-9-cruiser.html?gclid=CMDMqZOwibsCFc1aMgodskcAPg

A seat post with a concept like this where the seat bolts on has great adjustment can be reversed and will never max out.. http://bontrager.com/model/09194
Yeah I'm pretty sure the seat sucks. It feels like gel, but it's too little for my big A. I'm going to get one I like. I want the seat as low as possible for looks.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i bet you are chopping at the bit waiting for the battery now that you don't have to sneak out to ride it, well played biknut. your wife reminds me of mine lol

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Everything is all good this morning. She's in a good mood, and she hasn't even mentioned the bike.

Today I'm going to install her new stove. She's fixing to hit the Black Friday sales. Life is good.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
i bet you are chopping at the bit waiting for the battery now that you don't have to sneak out to ride it, well played biknut. your wife reminds me of mine lol
What's funny is I don't seem to be in a big hurry to ride it. Working on it is a lot of fun for me too. Even though it's a factory bike, there's a lot of work I want to do to it before I consider it complete.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I like my Gyes leather sprung saddle. It's a cruiser model, pretty wide. That thick leather feels hard to the finger, but it wraps around your butt and feels very comfy. Looks cool too.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I am the same way biknut., their is so many things to do to personalize them and always knew ideas you wonder if they will work

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
when you get your battery for your new motorized bicycle could you do a picture of it and how it mounts in the frame please?

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Look and behold Lads. My master plan, swoosh nuttin but net.

Now she's not noticeably unset, and she didn't even ask how much $$$. It could have gone either way, but faced with surprisingly little resistance I got a brainstorm. I said to her, "I didn't tell you about it, because I was afraid to, because you're so mean to me."

She stopped in mid holler, and her mouth dropped open about halfway. She had a kind of weird look on her face for a few seconds, and then she started laughing incredulously. Then turned and walked away mumbling something about she thought I might be up to something lol.

This thread was about getting the bike without getting killed. It's now mission accomplished. Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional.

Now we can discuss the plan and results here, but I'm going to start a new thread just about the bike. This thread has been fun, thank you for your participation.

Here's a pic to hold us over till I get it completely assembled.

For some reason the image isn't showing for me...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Ok it's time. What you've all been waiting for. Friday I blew my cover by making a $1500 payment on my secret credit card. I can't hide this one. The stuff is going to hit the fan as soon as she becomes aware of this payment. I'm not sure when that's going to be, but she'll find out when she rectifies the business checking account for June.

lalalalala what me worry? Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Ok it's time. What you've all been waiting for. Friday I blew my cover by making a $1500 payment on my secret credit card. I can't hide this one. The stuff is going to hit the fan as soon as she becomes aware of this payment. I'm not sure when that's going to be, but she'll find out when she rectifies the business checking account for June.

lalalalala what me worry? Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional.
I hope you're also a professional doghouse re-modeler as well. Put some socks on those bare feet! LOL

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Biknut,

When you first explained what you were doing all I could think of was how does the man walk with rocks that large.
As a buddy of mine who's a professional musician always tell me, he's going to have to sell all his guitars before he dies so his wife doesn't sell them for anywhere near what he told her he paid for them.

So now the eggs will be runny and the toast burnt and supper will be what ever you can find in the fridge. A small price to pay for such a fine bike.

Steve.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
If you really want to get him in trouble. lol. Show his wife this thread:p

Wait wut? rotfl

Just having some fun at the moment at your expense Bikenut. Naw it's easy to be ornery at the moment. I don't have one. Pretty sure somthing tells me your getting the last laugh every time ya ride it!! One sweet machine indeed! .flydnut

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Maybe she'll miss it. Do you have a lot of $1500 payments?

If not then perhaps you should have done something sneaky and in the middle like $689.37.

Don't tell me that you are losing your craft so soon - :)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
After the new kitchen, new car, new oven, a bunch of other stuff, and me smoozing her for months now, I don't expect too much trouble. We've been married for 39 years this year, so is not like she should be all that surprised, this ain't her first rodeo lol.