2011 Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I was just thinking in Pa you guys need plates right? What about us out of staters where they arent required?
I've never known anyone to be bothered by police. Cops tell me that tags aren't needed if under 50cc. But the laws seem to say all gas vehicles need tags. They don't bother anyone in my area.
Jay

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
I have the date saved, my Wife and I plan on being there. I was bummed that I couldn't make it last year. Looked like a real good turn out, I'm looking forward to it.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jay and Bonnie, Jackie and I are planning on being there on saturday. I should have my Worksman EZM together soon then I need to build a rack to haul it there. Hope to get Tim from Baltimore up there also. Dan

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
If anyone is going through northeast Kansas (near Kansas City) on the way to the rally, would you be able to pick me up? I can't drive yet and I really want to go but haven't found a good way other than flying...which I don't like. I can cover some gas if that helps anyone decide. I won't bite and I don't smell (usually). I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Jay, so things worked out great. Ford ended up buying my van back for a ton of money!!! so looks like i'll be coming. I'm gonna try and get someone to drive one bike up for me or maybee ride one of yours if thats cool. I want to strap on a backpack and ride my new Ducati down f driving..

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay, so things worked out great. Ford ended up buying my van back for a ton of money!!! so looks like i'll be coming. I'm gonna try and get someone to drive one bike up for me or maybee ride one of yours if thats cool. I want to strap on a backpack and ride my new Ducati down f driving..
Sounds great!! We can ride double on my tandem. rotfl You riding a little west to pick up poor Vista on the way down? Lance, we did have fun last year & We'll be looking for you.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Taking orders for Rally T shirts

I'm taking orders for t shirts celebrating the 3rd Annual Central Pa Rally. PM me with your size. We're also giving out trophies this year.
Jay

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I'm just going to bring my own trophy as I hate the pressure of compition!

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i have nothing special to bring this year. I still might ride my mc down this year and ride with jay on his tandem lol. who knows i might drive my maxima and stuff a bike in the back seat.