Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Well, Blood for the blood god, Sculls for the scull throne, and all that jazz.

Sweet lookin bike though. Where did they have the tank fabricated?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That is a Taylar Indian Frame and Tank Prototype #1 I bought it from a guy named Dan Once upon A Time In A land Far Far away I built the Taylar Indian all by Hand.
Thanks!

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes at times I do suffer from seller's remorse CRY! CRY! CRY! but the Redskin has a Good Home and is taken care of very well.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The bike Couldn't have gone to a better person, Rick takes very good care of it! and believe it or not rides it often.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks I-22 ..............
Back when I built the Indian AKA "The Redskin" I was going through chemo for Hodgkin's Lymphoma and then when my wife retired in Dec 2016 she was diagnosed with breast cancer six months after her mastectomy she fell and broke both her legs last Fri I had surgery to remove Basil Cell Carcinoma from my left leg so it has been a pretty challenging times and trying to work at the same time as well I haven't been able to devote much time for building bikes and keeping up with what's going on and posting in the forum hopefully that will change as our health is improving and thing's seem to be leveling out.

Reactions: chainmaker

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
A little up date on the Redskin .....
The Redskin is in good hands with it's owner and is being ridden on a regular basis and is currently competing in motorcycle and cars shows.
The Bike is still Running Great!

Attachments