SANY0089.jpg Another shot of the great looking front disk brake

SANY0096.jpg Headlight comparison to stock felt headlight

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are the latest pictures

SANY0107[1].jpg Rear tail light,brake,park,licence plate,signal light braket is fabricated and ready for paint

SANY0108[1].jpg The battery box is mocked up it is 8"x3"x4" I will be welding it up this weekend you can see the keyed kill switch on top and the power lighted On Off switch just below.

SANY0104[1].jpg Found a good deal on a pair of dual crown front shocks will change the ride hight 2" higher and the handle bar hight 3" higher the will get a coat of Green paint on the lower half and everything above the lower clamps will be painted Satan black.

SANY0105[1].jpg And they will save me from welding disk brake tabs on the stock Felt MP front end

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
This has been a very productive day here are some of the latest pic's with the front shocks installed. Kind of changes the hole look of the bike. But the paint slaited for the font shocks will make the MP look the way it was meant to look when it is done.

SANY0111[1].jpg

SANY0115[1].jpg Satan Black Deluxe Poo Poo Pipe looks so good

SANY0116[1].jpg

SANY0117[1].jpg

SANY0121[1].jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Battery Box is about 70% complete I just need to build the lid and you guessed it here are some pic's

SANY0127.jpg

SANY0128.jpg

SANY0134.jpg

Battery box will be mounted behind seat post and in front of rear fender and will contain battery of course signal flasher, brake light switch, fuse box six terminal, keyed kill switch, master power switch.

Last edited:

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Hi Terry,

The bike is coming along nicely. It is looking good.

One suggestion I would make. When taking pictures always try to find a neutral background or at least not one that is busy with either other bikes or surrounded by wires tools and parts. It makes it easier to see the bike and admire your hard work. Your picture of the forks is a great shot for example. Also, showing a messy workspace doesn't inspire confidence in people that may be interested in purchasing your product and this solves that problem. Heaven's knows my own workspace is usually a mess as I dive into the project but nobody needs to know that except myself. :)

Someone should write a thread about taking good pictures. I'm not a professional but it always drives me a little nuts when I think a bike looks nice but can't be sure because the picture is poor.

In any case your bike is looking good and I think you will really like the ride!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Oh and Thank you Fairracing I never seem to have enough time get everything done that I need to but it is getting there. The latest problem is now the deluxe pipe has to be cut and re welded. It is not even close to lining up so it is a good thing I got some practice welding on the battery box.

:-||

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thanks Clotho that room you are seeing is my hobby room no work benches to put tools on, And all the business are all my RC aircraft and such it is just a little to cold to work in the shop but I will keep that in mind when taking future photos When this bike is done I will do a good photo shoot and you will get to see every detail I promise. Also am going to do the 4G performance video's over again with the MP licensed and insured.
Thank you for your advice I will always listen

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I welded up the tank with a tigtorch here are the pics

SANY0142.jpg This is a $85 weld it your self oil tank for a BSA motorbike from Lowbrow Customs

SANY0143.jpg

SANY0144.jpg

SANY0145.jpg

SANY0146.jpg Just need to drill and tap for the fuel petcock and fab mounting bracket then paint

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are some of the latest pictures.

SANY0151[1].jpg Headlight and Front end have been Sandblasted and are ready for Paint

SANY0153[1].jpg Wide Crank is installed to make sure it all work before painting

SANY0154[1].jpg

SANY0155[1].jpg Battery Box is ready for Paint

SANY0157[1].jpg

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are the latest pis's getting closer I can almost feel the wind blowing on my face LOL

SANY0205.jpg will be painted olive drab green

SANY0209.jpg fuel tank sealer and rustproofing

SANY0206.jpg will be painted olive drab green

SANY0207.jpg same

SANY0208.jpg engine mounting plate and the tail light brake light bracket will be green the rest of the parts will be satin black

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
more pic's

SANY0210.jpg engine cover has paint inhibitor on it and will now get painted green

SANY0211.jpg the parts on the lower half of the front end will be painted green

Last edited:

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Terry,
That's a great looking project. I was curious on your light list, where and what you got to make it all complete. I'm working on looking for some to put on my military murray. I plan to put the battery in an ammo box mounted to the sides of my rear rack. Let me know. Later.

Attachments

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I am currently developing this as a kit and it will be available soon but it is a little on the pricey side because all of the lighting in the kit is DOT SAE approved motorcycle lighting for the road. Also have engine kits set to arrive in the near future with a generators and that will tie in with my lighting system here is a link Total Products
I am developing these kits because here in Vancouver B.C. it is illegal to ride these bike unregistered and insured.
Terry

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Cool Terry, keep me in the loop. I want to set the bike up with a good lighting system, so travel is possible. Plus I got a delivery service starting up soon. jetting through traffic kind of necessitates having brakes and turn lights, not that drivers in Florida pay attention to or use their signals anyway, dangerous waters you could say. Plus I am also looking to move to a 4-stroke with generator for this reason(lights). I'll move my 2-stroke to a race bike. Keep up the good work and let us see some video when you get the lights going.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
When the kits FINALY show up I'm going to post it where every one can see it. And when it comes to videos I am all over that like white on rice. I want to do the whole performance series over with the new Felt MP lights a blazing may even try a night video.
Terry