It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hiker; You The Man!! The Collection Keeps Getting Better. Thanks I Started Out With A Radio Shack 64 K Color Computor. Could You Do The Emocon`s With It ??!!rotfl.ride3.girl.:ride:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Very cool Hiker! You have talent.

I honestly wonder if there is a market for personalized Smilies/ emoticons. Now that would be a cool gig. (pulling my hair out trying to make one and they are bad)

I have hunted beer and barked like a dawg. Does that count?
As far as the market goes, it's possible for the MB one's because you can't find them anywhere on the web..................this site will be THE first to have them.

As far as making them, they do take a little time. I got a trial version of easyGIF that works pretty good, but it doesn't have some features like drag-n-drop or a good resizer. I managed to resize them using another trial version called gif movie gear that has a better resizer on it but other than that, it's not that good of a program. But yeah, there is some "drawing" involved. I have tried probably 8 different ones so far and what I'm using is working so far, but I'll be looking for better gif makers soon.

Sure it counts with the bear, just don't play with grizzlies!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Hiker; You The Man!! The Collection Keeps Getting Better. Thanks I Started Out With A Radio Shack 64 K Color Computor. Could You Do The Emocon`s With It ??!!rotfl.ride3.girl.:ride:
Never heard of a pc like that, however as long as you get tools that fit your requirements, you won't have a problem. A lot of these tools will tell you what they will work with, so it's easy to pick and choose.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thanks hiker. new smiley uploaded and ready to use. because of size just click the more in the smiley box to use them. this is awesome!
.ride9.ride7a.kick2

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Cruiser, is it me or is there a problem for uploading gifs?

I resized those three and have a new one but the window won't close on that page.
i think you can upload gifs. i am not really sure. i am still learning all this and your talent has me amazed. newest one uploaded. i know the smileys i have to save to my computer then upload them to the server for them to work
.boogy1a

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
i think you can upload gifs. i am not really sure. i am still learning all this and your talent has me amazed. newest one uploaded. i know the smileys i have to save to my computer then upload them to the server for them to work
.boogy1a
these ARE gifs. I was only having a problem with uploading them for a short time,but I got it down now.

I'm glad you like them....making these are a lot of fun!!

Once you have them on your computer, you can also change the name of them by right clicking on it and clicking on "rename". Some have been sent that have added letters on them because I've made so many of them and have to keep calling them something new......

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Off topic: I knew a couple people from Battle Creek and the other town's name escapes me...the one that decriminalized pot back in the late 70s. I heard a lot about Michigan.
One day I bought a used CD by Da Yoopers, it was hilarious. I still listen to it every so often. Snow cows and beer eh? Youbetcha!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Off topic: I knew a couple people from Battle Creek and the other town's name escapes me...the one that decriminalized pot back in the late 70s. I heard a lot about Michigan.
One day I bought a used CD by Da Yoopers, it was hilarious. I still listen to it every so often. Snow cows and beer eh? Youbetcha!
Yah, eh? rotfl

When I moved up here I was considered a berry picker, then I became a "transplant", and today I talk just like 'em, hey!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
WEEDY & HIKER. I MOVED DOWN TO FL FROM N WISCONSIN 18 YRS AGO. DOWN HERE THEY SAY YANKEE`S ARE LIKE HEMOROIDS, THEY COME DOWN, WON`T GO BACK UP AND ARE A PAIN IN THE A**!!! BUT I LIKE MOST OF THEM AND LOVE THE WINTERS, THE SUMMER IS HOT AND LASTS FOREVER. SOME OF THE REDNECKS SAY: "THE WAR IS NOT OVER!!"rotfl .boogy1a .kick2

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
WEEDY & HIKER. I MOVED DOWN TO FL FROM N WISCONSIN 18 YRS AGO. DOWN HERE THEY SAY YANKEE`S ARE LIKE HEMOROIDS, THEY COME DOWN, WON`T GO BACK UP AND ARE A PAIN IN THE A**!!! BUT I LIKE MOST OF THEM AND LOVE THE WINTERS, THE SUMMER IS HOT AND LASTS FOREVER. SOME OF THE REDNECKS SAY: "THE WAR IS NOT OVER!!"rotfl .boogy1a .kick2
I spent a year and a half on the panhandle of Florida, in Fort Walton, and the majority of the locals there absolutely hate people from the north and on top of it they're still fighting the Civil War!

It's crazy there! It's got to be the heat!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hiker472 these smileys you are designing are awesome. members take a look at the detail. the riders are pedaling away then pop the clutch and motor springs to life and they are all smiles just like we are when our motor starts. i love it
.boogy1a.blady

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hiker, man that is hard work! Trying to do a simple one and am pulling my hair out. Was a joke one for the flying MB thread. (my aviator compacting to the Earth and exploding)((yes, I thought that funny))

But man, daunting task. Good job.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Well Dan, I have just the one for you! Sorry it's so small but this site only lets me upload gifs that are only 19kb and shrinking this one took away from the clarity.

Yeah, it is some work and this next one was the hardest yet.

One thing you can do is to take one off the web, load it, and add n subtract color as you need to...............that's what I have done for the most part, but there is still a lot of screwing around to get it right...........patience, my friend!

Hey Cruiser, here's my latest one!

Attachments