Scrapping it

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Got a lot of time into it, but not as much as thinking how I’d do it better. To be fair I’ve probably scrapped more time and material on somebody else’s tab working in shops over the years...

yeah so I drew the 3D... and I liked it. So then I built it within about 1/8” of the 3D.. I liked it a lot at first. Then I looked at it for a few months and didn’t like it. Scrap

Attachments

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Got a lot of time into it, but not as much as thinking how I’d do it better. To be fair I’ve probably scrapped more time and material on somebody else’s tab working in shops over the years...

yeah so I drew the 3D... and I liked it. So then I built it within about 1/8” of the 3D.. I liked it a lot at first. Then I looked at it for a few months and didn’t like it. Scrap
That frame sure had some big battery capacity

Looks like your next build is gonna be a monster, Maybe hit 90mph?

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
That frame sure had some big battery capacity

Looks like your next build is gonna be a monster, Maybe hit 90mph?
Already been with bigger wheels. I slowed it down going to a smaller 17” wheel. Been going ~85mph on those wheels already could maybe pick up a couple mph with the lower profile but I’m good with the speed. I could even go a little slower like 75ish.

I was planning on going to a much larger battery, like 72v96ah. But I may stay with the 72v60ah for lighter weight.

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
I pretty much scrapped a hole stick of 6ft tube today. Didn't work out on the roller how I quite wanted it to. Even used a rotation guage carefully. It just wasn't quite right so going to a new direction. You can always re-use alot of that tubing for other things. Exhaust ext.