New on here i have built four 2 strokes and just finished my first 4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

Crash_mbc_dytohio

Feb 19, 2022
Hello my name is crash(lol guessing you can figure out why ) ill post pics i absolutely lovey motorized bicycles i have built 4 2 stroke bikes and just finish my first 4 stroke i am sgt @ arms for toxic souls motorized. Bicycle club in dayton ohio

Attachments

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Wow. It's a good thing you're young and able to recover from such a serious crash. What the heck. Are you alright now? Your motorized bicycle club in Dayton sounds interesting. Do you regularly go on group rides and have a club house?

Crash_mbc_dytohio

Feb 19, 2022
Yep we have a little club house and yea its been a min since the last group ride but last summer we did all the time and we are not all strictly in dayton our vp is in west Virginia we have a charter in new orleans its fun and yea im ok now thats is not the first time i have been in a serious crash but that is the one that earned me the nickname crash
IMG_20210620_103410.jpg
IMG_20210731_202841.jpg
IMG_20210620_103410.jpg

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
I'm just repeating what I heard on youtube about some motorcycle clubs. If you place the name of a city and state on your cuts (vest), some motorcycle clubs, almost all of whom have traditions that they take very seriously and should be respected, will interpret you putting the name of the city and state on your cuts as claiming that location as yours. If their chapter is from that same location someone or everyone is going to get stomped. I certainly would not go in a biker bar, neighborhood bar, gas station or convenience store wearing cuts that display a city and state. I'm just saying to avoid a confrontation. I appreciate your above post in answering my questions. I am from California and I regularly see motorized bicyclists on the road. I have never seen a motorized bicycle club on the road, and I am happy that some are out there.

Crash_mbc_dytohio

Feb 19, 2022
Yea i get what you are saying but we have sat down with all the clubs around here that matter and got permission and for the rest if they have an issue we can handle it accordingly we just have a love and passion for all things motorized and enjoy riding together

Reactions: wrench

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I'm just repeating what I heard on youtube about some motorcycle clubs. If you place the name of a city and state on your cuts (vest), some motorcycle clubs, almost all of whom have traditions that they take very seriously and should be respected, will interpret you putting the name of the city and state on your cuts as claiming that location as yours. If their chapter is from that same location someone or everyone is going to get stomped. I certainly would not go in a biker bar, neighborhood bar, gas station or convenience store wearing cuts that display a city and state. I'm just saying to avoid a confrontation. I appreciate your above post in answering my questions. I am from California and I regularly see motorized bicyclists on the road. I have never seen a motorized bicycle club on the road, and I am happy that some are out there.
Nothing Motorcycle about 'Toxic Souls" Cut
It says clearly on the back it"s a "MBC" MotorBicycle Club
It's not a M/C club
Nothing to worry about,

Crash_mbc_dytohio

Feb 19, 2022
Yea sir we dont want no problem but rest assured we can handle it if we do...i had a poser ass biker try to stop me the other day he was wearing a fake sons of anarchy cut off wish told me to take my cut off and since we have permission from the biggest clubs around here i told him to **** off he stepped off his bike and i split him and rode away

• Haha

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Yea sir we dont want no problem but rest assured we can handle it if we do...i had a poser ass biker try to stop me the other day he was wearing a fake sons of anarchy cut off wish told me to take my cut off and since we have permission from the biggest clubs around here i told him to **** off he stepped off his bike and i split him and rode away
I guess that wannabe had nothing better to do that day except pick a fight with a Guy on a Motorbicycle rotfl

Does your club have a center patch or just top and bottom rockers with MBC

Crash_mbc_dytohio

Feb 19, 2022
We are still in the process of working on a center patch not 100% sure but thinking about a few things i am an artist also tryinf to come up with something unique

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
We are still in the process of working on a center patch not 100% sure but thinking about a few things i am an artist also tryinf to come up with something unique
You seem like you respect the M/C community and what they think of Toxic Souls MBC

Toxic Souls cut does say MBC and can't be confused with a M/C but IMO that's not enough to show proper respect to the motorcycle community

IMO, Toxic Souls cut shouldn't try and Imitate a 1% M/C cut and make it out of 3 patches just because it looks cool

A 3 piece patch will give the community the impression that your MBC thinks of themselves as an Outlaw MBC or just not understanding what colors mean to real bikers

A 1 piece patch proudly claims that Toxic Souls is 99% law abiding, family orientated, and good clean fun, Somehow I think this is who you guys really are

Design your 1 piece patch so it looks like a 3 piece patch

The M/C community will respect "Toxic Souls" for getting their colors right and not trying to imitate something their not.

Last edited:

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
BTW Outlaw M/C didn't come up with the 3 piece patch design

Most M/C had 3 piece patch designs but after a violent incident in the 40s
99% ers M/C made their 3 piece patches into 1 piece patches or by making all their patches touch to distinguish them from the 1%ers Outlaws

Outlaw 1%er bikers like to claim that they cut up their 1 piece patch into 3 pieces to distinguish themselves from 99%ers But that's not what really happened.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
It's easy to make your patch a 1 piece patch
Just sew the rockers and the center patch onto a piece of material Then sew that on the vest
Now it's a 1 piece patch

Sew the patches on a black background or choose a color and make a statement