Lowrider Bike Silver Dragon By Daniel Jurcich

GoldenMotor.com

Daniel Jurcich

May 20, 2023
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Mossy

Daniel Jurcich

May 20, 2023
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Daniel Jurcich

May 20, 2023
I have a chrome low rider frame... Bent Forks and D shaped ones... Really nice to see it put together dnut
I suggest taking your time,and choosing your parts carefully,I can imagine your bike is going to come out pretty sweet,and mean Bro.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I have been talking some time while I remodel my place the last 3 years just collecting parts and tools... It's been about 10 years since I got into this but the last 5 have been busy moving and finally getting settled in... Getting ahead of the building so when that time comes I'll have a big chunk of it out of the way and just a few things to finish the job... I've changed a few things along the way that I would have not thought about from taking the time... Slow and low... I've seen a lot of vendors come and go throughout this journey and I post about what's available most recently... Some of it is experimental stuff I want to try like the KX 65 reed conversion and clutch upgrades... Everything except building something ;)

Attachments

Reactions: Daniel Jurcich

Daniel Jurcich

May 20, 2023
I have been talking some time while I remodel my place the last 3 years just collecting parts and tools... It's been about 10 years since I got into this but the last 5 have been busy moving and finally getting settled in... Getting ahead of the building so when that time comes I'll have a big chunk of it out of the way and just a few things to finish the job... I've changed a few things along the way that I would have not thought about from taking the time... Slow and low... I've seen a lot of vendors come and go throughout this journey and I post about what's available most recently... Some of it is experimental stuff I want to try like the KX 65 reed conversion and clutch upgrades... Everything except building something ;)
I have built 3 Motorized lowrider bicycles so far,and with each one they preserve their own special look while going above and beyond,my previous build,My next Bike is going to be insane,I have a 3 wheel trike going to turn it into a model T look alike ,using a 4 stroke engine ,and a lot of design to get it there,this thing will be on another level Bro.