Loving the avenger 85!!

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.Herron

Jul 7, 2024
Well so far the avenger motor I've been holding up pretty good and I ride hard so you know. I take it to work every day or at least three times a week and that is a 30 mi round trip all together. A cruise at 40 45 but my top speed right now is at 51 I could probably get a little more out of it but hey that's perfectly fine with me. I have a ported cylinder from Isaiah Sneed with Olyin head MZ 65 pipe pwk 21 carburetor Ruby 4th generation CDI kit rear mount gas tank 12g CDH power rims with some 2.125 city street tires. Badass sharks silencer got the bigger wrist pin 36 tooth sprocket small it performance 32 mm intake manifold power handlebars with mirrors on it and I think that's it oh and I got my squish set at 9 we have three base gaskets one shim and two base gaskets in between the shim. I pass the police all the time, **** this morning one followed me but never say anything. As long as you have a helmet and all the lights your good. But yeah I just wanted to share my info and I'm loving my bike gets me to and from work without any issues.

Attachments

Mr.Herron

Jul 7, 2024
Well so far the avenger motor I've been holding up pretty good and I ride hard so you know. I take it to work every day or at least three times a week and that is a 30 mi round trip all together. A cruise at 40 45 but my top speed right now is at 51 I could probably get a little more out of it but hey that's perfectly fine with me. I have a ported cylinder from Isaiah Sneed with Olyin head MZ 65 pipe pwk 21 carburetor Ruby 4th generation CDI kit rear mount gas tank 12g CDH power rims with some 2.125 city street tires. Badass sharks silencer got the bigger wrist pin 36 tooth sprocket small it performance 32 mm intake manifold power handlebars with mirrors on it and I think that's it oh and I got my squish set at 9 we have three base gaskets one shim and two base gaskets in between the shim. I pass the police all the time, **** this morning one followed me but never say anything. As long as you have a helmet and all the lights your good. But yeah I just wanted to share my info and I'm loving my bike gets me to and from work without any issues.
Oh yeah and I retarded the timing a bit