Ktm50 liquid cooled

GoldenMotor.com

Izzyrolls

May 29, 2019
So I recently bought a liquid cooled ktm50 from alibaba. My intention with this build is to do food delivery for the money is good on a motorized bike. The only issue is that I heard the clutch is not meant to handle riders over 80 pounds. I was wondering if the tomar clutch is worth it economically so I don’t have to have breakdowns or faster wear with the stock engine. Also how many of how big of a radiator should you use for one of these builds? Right now I’m running a 20 inch wheel so what would be a good tooth sprocket to hit 40 or 50 reliably?

Attachments

Reactions: Davideo

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
So I recently bought a liquid cooled ktm50 from alibaba. My intention with this build is to do food delivery for the money is good on a motorized bike. The only issue is that I heard the clutch is not meant to handle riders over 80 pounds. I was wondering if the tomar clutch is worth it economically so I don’t have to have breakdowns or faster wear with the stock engine. Also how many of how big of a radiator should you use for one of these builds? Right now I’m running a 20 inch wheel so what would be a good tooth sprocket to hit 40 or 50 reliably?
I have to say that I like your bike, especially the fact that the engine is liquid cooled. I am not sure that you would want to be riding it a 50 mph or even 40 for that matter. Do you have a link to where on Alibaba you found it.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Check out this death trap KTM Warter cooled 5 speed 50cc
The Dude is CrAzY His bike will hit 70 mph
No brakes, crappy frame, crappy forks and crappy wheels
I don't consider rear rim brakes, brakes

That's my Whizzer M/B in the back ground
Top speed is 50 - 55 mph My normal cruising speeds are 35 mph to 45 mph. She's SAFE

DSCF9284.JPG

Reactions: Davideo

Izzyrolls

May 29, 2019
I love me a good death trap; the frame I have was actually intended for the liquid cooled 6 speed 65cc version but I broke the first jackshaft I made for it plus the clutch was never bled properly
Isn’t that the dude that made a YouTube a video and had his girlfriend film it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: wrench

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I love me a good death trap; the frame I have was actually intended for the liquid cooled 6 speed 65cc version but I broke the first jackshaft I made for it plus the clutch was never bled properly
Isn’t that the dude that made a YouTube a video and had his girlfriend film it?
Yes, that's the Dude When I met him he had just finished that bike and said it was a ProtoType
He said he was gonna upgraded everything to make the bike safe. But he's still riding that Death Trap as is. I haven't seen him around in awhile I hope it hasn't killed him. Ya know he can't stop
.bf.

Your bike is looking good Have Fun
dnut