Kawasaki tribute

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I finally found all the parts to do a motorized bicycle version of my first bike my aunt gave me when she moved in 1982...
The tank and oil tank for the oil injection that never worked that will be an air box... The pipe and flange... An orange tensioner and Schwinn speedo with an orange needle that's just for show...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Polaris 90 54mm horizontal cylinder on a case reed HT... The Kawasaki was case reed 100...

Mossy

May 20, 2022
It's going to be a while... But I have the bones of it... Bars tank pipe... The original was a case reed 100 so I think the Polaris 90 engine parts will pair with the original pipe nice and make a low end stump puller.. the original was a 5 speed with hi and low range did 55 or 35 and something of a bread box seat... Or a re done over original... I'm trying to get the parts I know I'll want and hard to find stuff then when I get to building it's just the stuff I need to put it all together... spread out so it's not so much at once...
I was big into Kawasaki bikes and artic cat back in the 80's
Let the good times roll

Reactions: dumpydoodoo

dumpydoodoo

Apr 9, 2023
Midwest
It's going to be a while... But I have the bones of it... Bars tank pipe... The original was a case reed 100 so I think the Polaris 90 engine parts will pair with the original pipe nice and make a low end stump puller.. the original was a 5 speed with hi and low range did 55 or 35 and something of a bread box seat... Or a re done over original... I'm trying to get the parts I know I'll want and hard to find stuff then when I get to building it's just the stuff I need to put it all together... spread out so it's not so much at once...
I was big into Kawasaki bikes and artic cat back in the 80's
Let the good times roll
My re-entry bike was a KZ 750. Loved that bike.

Reactions: Mossy