i need to order a spare motor ,

GoldenMotor.com

gill vanderwerf

Sep 9, 2019
i need to order a spare motor a 66cc but after that fiasco from eBay i am kind of scared to have to go trough that **** again, was looking at gasbikes to get a motor from them anyone have experience with them?
thanks.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
After more than a decade of ordering kits, parts (some from Gas bike) etc. and reading thousands of posts. I'd positively say all vendors get negative feedback and those that sell the most get the most negative reviews as a result of volume. Some aren't that talented when it comes to service, and ignore service problems. All that said I've had occasion to ask for a refund seldom (never Gas bike) and because I only use vendors that accept Paypal I've always received either good replacement or full refund & this on far more than a thousand purchases that are tracked. I'd say it's the best way, for all parties to assure a transaction goes well. This is my experience with internet transactions and not an endorsement for any particular vendor of motors etc.

I'm certain no one likes the hassles associated with doing business on the internet, but the reality is that things don't always work as we'd prefer they would.

Good fortune with your shopping and building Gill.

Rick C.