I have a death touch

GoldenMotor.com

Clats97

Jul 21, 2019
It appears everything I own related to motorized bicycles must destroy itself or stop working all on its own.

This time, its the kill switch. I have the super charge cdi from bike berry. It performed well until last week when I noticed it took longer for the engine to kill after pressing the button.

Today, bike wouldn't start at all. I disconnected the kill switch and it works. I just took the idle screw out of the carb so it dies when I hit the clutch.

Is there a fix other than getting a new one?

Non stop issues...

Non stop

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
The throttle/kill switch that comes with the kits and the replacements are really junk and the kill switch is the worst. Buy a quality press, rocker or toggle switch at your hardware store to replace.

Rick C.

Reactions: Jimmy Bloodmaker

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
“You pay nothing, you get nothing”
idk man, i buy the cheapest kits i can for family member's ( and me, but i rebuild mine) and they have no problems. i ride way different than they do though. i beat my bikes. the bbr cdi's have always been good to me. no failures yet, actually work better for me ( especially high compression builds), smoother running and better fuel mileage, some bikes even get a bit more power.

to the OP
you can buy another throttle grip with the kill switch, they are cheap. or just use your choke to kill the engine. if your choke don't kill it, your running way lean.

Reactions: indian22