Huasheng 49cc 5/8 straight shaft

GoldenMotor.com

TYKSTER2020

Jan 18, 2023
Before I purchase a whole new engine I figured i'd ask around. Where can i find a transmission for this engine? I've looked everywhere even ordered wrong parts that i had to return. Im at my last month of searching for the transmission... Help me please... I asked the Lord but i think he guided me here...God Bless

Attachments

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I'd suggest getting the 4G transmission and doing the modifications to make it work. There's several routes you could go to do this.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I'd suggest getting the 4G transmission and doing the modifications to make it work. There's several routes you could go to do this.

You better look again, it will not fit straight shaft...........Curt

Reactions: EZL

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Before I purchase a whole new engine I figured i'd ask around. Where can i find a transmission for this engine? I've looked everywhere even ordered wrong parts that i had to return. Im at my last month of searching for the transmission... Help me please... I asked the Lord but i think he guided me here...God Bless
Have you looked at Staton inc. for a solution?

TYKSTER2020

Jan 18, 2023

will look into this possibility.. i'd hate to give up on this engine.. it has taking me for so many nice rides

TYKSTER2020

Jan 18, 2023
will look into this possibility.. i'd hate to give up on this engine.. it has taking me for so many nice rides
im also guessing the modification would have to be where the clutch bell goes problem is i already have the plate that the clutch and pulley are assembled onto..plate meaning the part the yellow arrows point to.

Attachments

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
hmmmm i'd have to have a video... i've looked all over for transmission modifications and only found one guy who was welding...i truly appreciate u guys input..
Options would be to have the straight shaft tapered.

Switch out the straight shaft for a tapered one.

Or use a flat bottom drill bit in a press to convert the tapered fitting in the transmission to a straight fitting.

• Love
Reactions: EZL

TYKSTER2020

Jan 18, 2023
Did you call them, that is usually the best. Dave has been a big help to me , but was years ago. I thought there was a bushing to convert, and fit. I think there was a thread on this before. ..........Curt
I thought of calling when I first read ur thread lol too funny but yes i need to call..

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

TYKSTER2020

Jan 18, 2023
UPDATE AS OF 1/27/2023 I ORDERED A NEW ENGINE THANK U ALL FOR UR HELP AND SUPPORT