How about a stretch tandem cruiser drag bike?

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
These are some "add on parts" for my... All of the above...

I've got 3 rebuilt motors all of them 49cc ported and polished with the magneto coil modification for adjusting the timing all new seals bearings and gaskets with the wrist pin spacers for centering the wrist pin bearings.

Piston skirted,intake side. decked and squish checked I will have to refer to my notes to give you exact which measurements on them.

Next is my sound "system" ... Lol
Sony Bluetooth sound bar.

My aluminum ultra cooling fins I made from Dollar store car foot pedal covers. And they work awesome.

My road trip gear is an add on 3 gallon gas tank that will fit on the bike with the other gas tank on it also, giving me a whopping 5 gallon capacity!

My swing arm tool pouch loaded with everything I could possibly need to fix my bike including tubes and extra bearings.

My front of bike under handlebar pouch containing my 18 volt power supply to power all of my lights and USB charger.

My back rest super cushy super wide saddle seat and my bike rack rear turn signal and stop light assembly I made from the tail end of a motorcycle that A friend gave me.

Oh last but not least my California theft insurance policy. Hee hee...

Sorry the pictures are out of order but my friend is here and I got to get going so I don't have time to sort them but yeah that's it.

Attachments

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry