Harley Davidson Boardtrack Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Hey ya'll! Long overdue on stating this thread, but i've been busy working on a Harley tribute build. Of course i've asked Dan at Taylar Customs to take care of all the fabrication again and i'm super pleased with how it's turned out. This is an early 20's tribute, with a full functioning internal springer fork, powered by a heavily modified Briggs & Stratton Raptor III. Engine selection was inspired by Jeff Wolf from one of his builds. The way the frame is designed, i could swap the motor for something larger or more authentic later on.

Attachments

Reactions: joss and indian22

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Hey ya'll! Long overdue on stating this thread, but i've been busy working on a Harley tribute build. Of course i've asked Dan at Taylar Customs to take care of all the fabrication again and i'm super pleased with how it's turned out. This is an early 20's tribute, with a full functioning internal springer fork, powered by a heavily modified Briggs & Stratton Raptor III. Engine selection was inspired by Jeff Wolf from one of his builds. The way the frame is designed, i could swap the motor for something larger or more authentic later on.
This looks great! What is interesting is that the pedal crank armature is seemingly undisturbed by you having what I think amounts to a jack shaft surrounding it, for engine to rear wheel power transfer.

Reactions: indian22

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Some type of air filter forthcoming? Not sure I could see one yet. Didn't look to risky in the environment where just stationary, but in my teens, not listening to my father, I had put a deep score on piston an cylinder when riding without a filter.

Reactions: indian22