Green is in stock

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
For the pwk carbs 21+mm ... Green is so hard to find... The last 2 are choke levers and the fitting for the carb... There orange and there's a manual and automatic version... Not shure how they attach to anything like handle bars and not sure about the cable and if a throttle cable would work or if it needs something funky
I've haven't seen these before so on the next wave I'll probably get them with the other green stuff I've found... There's a cnc green chain adjustment parts that are 12mm for the 103 pugeot hubs I have... The cnc fuel filter is cool and 100ml is about the same size as a tobacco bottle... I discovered trying to figure something else out fuel related... For anyone who is curious about the green it's for a build I've been collecting for... The whizzla... Oh I found something else green :) but it's just too assume to risk sharing until I get one ordered...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I ordered some green ones...
First time I've seen these in colors... Matches the heads and most everything else green for the whizzla bike... A few different anodized green shades won't bother me because is going to be so wild anyway... The other colors are cool.. only in a 38T ... So the bike will have to have a phantom 85 or something ballsy... Hopefully staus offers a 40-44-48 sometime but it's more of a show bike than something I will ride often...

Attachments