Folding eBike Question

GoldenMotor.com

emmamia

Sep 17, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a folding ebike and wanted to get some recommendations and advice. I've been researching various models, but I'm still unsure about which one to go for.

I'm particularly interested in compact designs for easy storage and portability. Battery life and overall durability are also important factors for me. If you have any personal experiences with folding ebikes or if you've come across reliable reviews, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Any suggestions on brands or specific models that you've found reliable and efficient would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: fasteddy

emmamia

Sep 17, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a folding ebike and wanted to get some recommendations and advice. I've been researching various models, but I'm still unsure about which one to go for.

I'm particularly interested in compact designs for easy storage and portability. Battery life and overall durability are also important factors for me. If you have any personal experiences with folding ebikes or if you've come across reliable reviews, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Any suggestions on brands or specific models that you've found reliable and efficient would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help!

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal

Rad Powerr Bikes is the #1 E bike manufacture/dealer in USA
You'll always get customer service and be able to buy parts

The Rad Expand is an awesome E- Bike that will allow you to go anywhere you want and ride over just about anything You'll have plenty of range up to 45 miles with PAS, 48v 14ah battery 750w rear hub, Get an extra battery to double your range

Last edited: