First ride of 2015

GoldenMotor.com

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Well, it's time. Dale (msrfan ) and Dan are riding out to HILLCO Fastener Warehouse for Super Cruise XII Sunday, Feb 1 2015
Address is 7522 Park Ave Garden Grove Ca 92841

I'm going too, was thinking of riding the 98,but I'm still not done tinkering.
Gonna ride the 99, I rode the blue sportsman out to the donut shop the last time.
So...more cleaning, hopefully we'll take pics.

Ray

Attachments

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
The event starts at 9:00 am, hopefully we will be basking in the sun and riding in full guns (donut on each side ) hold the coffee, makes me wanna pay the water bill.

Maybe we can get some more riders. I plan on going to at least 6 to 8 rides these year, some with the vintage guys, means I ride vintage. My wasp (paper boy)should be done .

Ray

Hey racie, can I put a little bigger intake valve in your cylinder?

Attachments

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Ray,

I am always looking for an excuse to ride my bike. But unfortunately, Garden Grove is a considerable distance from my house in Hollywood.

Recently my bike has been having problems with breaking rocker arms, leaving me stranded 6 miles from home. I would hate to break down as far away as Garden Grove, that would be one long walk/push.

But I am still tempted to make the trip, I enjoy the mechanical challenge of a long journey.

Hope you and Dale have fun there,

Gilbert

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Hi Gilbert, sorry to hear about your engine, I'm sure you'll have it figure out.
Something I use is a oil additive,like Lucas, or oil with Zinc.

http://www.classiccaroil.com/spec-sheet.html

This is what I'm using ,you probably have already heard about all this stuff.
Hopefully you'll make it out, if not then the next time. I'm going to try and make it out to more of the rides.

Ray