Cafe Creme - my Boardtracker project.

GoldenMotor.com

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Redditch [UK] and Reichenau [Saxony ]
I've been following this build thread for over 11 years... Can't wait to finally see it finished.
Absolutely ...............me too !!!

Life got in the way - serious bouts of Chronic Kidney Disease [ finally under control ], a brief flirtation with bowel cancer [ resolved ], several bouts of Covid and a toxic / expensive divorce [ now concluded ! ].

Back in the day [ early 60's ] it would be nothing for me to buy an old BSA B31/33 and and old Triumph [ or engine ] and build a Tribsa up in a week.

OK, put the violins away now my friends - time is running out to get this one finished [ 80 in March ].

Again - a Happy Christmas to you all

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
ew year, new start .........

Welding all completed now, in the end I had to do it myself - lots of promises and no shows from "mates" who said - "yea no problem I'll do that" .....................

Anyway not neat but solid ! I had always intended to blend all the joints with filler and smooth them out - just wish I'd done the welding myself 6 months ago rather than waiting for the experts.

Attachments

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Yup I’ve experienced a great deal of no shows this winter, to me those aren’t friends but just some people I know really well. My family however has absolutely shown up and that’s just all I need to know. I got super lucky to have them in my life. You got a beautiful family there yourself.

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Yup I’ve experienced a great deal of no shows this winter, to me those aren’t friends but just some people I know really well. My family however has absolutely shown up and that’s just all I need to know. I got super lucky to have them in my life. You got a beautiful family there yourself.
Thanx for the kind words. TJ