Board Track Tribute Build Academy Interest?

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hey Guys! I'm a long time lurker on here and rarely post but some of you have been active in my board track community over on Instagram.com/seymourcycleworks or my YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/seymourcycleworks). I'll be the first to admit that I'm far from the best builder and am constantly amazed and inspired by others' work on here. I've so much to learn from those further down the road than me but for those of you who are just getting started, I'm putting together an online course/ apprenticeship on how I go about creating board track racing tributes.
If you're interested in learning more about this as it develops in the next couple months, I'd be honored if you joined the waitlist so you'll be the first to know about the upcoming details.
In the training, I’ll teach step by step on:
How to source the best parts like frames, tanks, forks, etc.(some suppliers are even on here)
What modern engines (66cc 2 strokes, gc160/190, Predator 212s, etc) are best for these bikes and how to make them look old.
How to give your bike the “Barn Find” ridden hard and a put away for a 100 years patina using simple paint hacks.

I'd also love to tackle any common questions or obstacles in building tributes so feel free to ask away.

You can sign up for the waitlist here:
https://mailchi.mp/9d97d9857c7b/btba

Here are some of the bikes I've put together for you to check out.

90172898_3905703982788010_8396434637299122176_n.jpeg
edge-6-full-1920w (1).jpg
71377640_3359679797390434_7278008175415001088_n.jpeg

Whiskey Rider

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, very interested. I built high performance racing motors for show cars and hot rods and am retired. I recently found interest in boardtrackers.
I clicked on the link but it is broken, how do I sign up, are you still doing this?
Your bikes are awesome.

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hello, very interested. I built high performance racing motors for show cars and hot rods and am retired. I recently found interest in boardtrackers.
I clicked on the link but it is broken, how do I sign up, are you still doing this?
Your bikes are awesome.
Thanks for the interest! Here is the updated link: www.learningwithkeith.com/btba. I launched it earlier this month and have an awesome response of folks jumping in to build these fun bikes. To keep up with those enrolled, the course is closed but I hope to see you on the inside the next time I offer it!

-Keith