best way to mount the ol' nanner seat

GoldenMotor.com

dumpydoodoo

Apr 9, 2023
Midwest
After reworking the upholstery on the ubiquitous nanner seat we kind of seem to prefer, I need a good way to mount it. I do have the sissy bar, but I want to look cleaner than the big ol' sissy bar. If I were using ape hangers and not going for a racing style, the sissy bar would go on without question, PLUS- it's matte black.

I just want a few ideas; it won't kill me to mount it stock if that's what it comes to, but something tells me that some of you have hatched a few solutions for this. I look forward to seeing what you have done.

Attachments

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
After reworking the upholstery on the ubiquitous nanner seat we kind of seem to prefer, I need a good way to mount it. I do have the sissy bar, but I want to look cleaner than the big ol' sissy bar. If I were using ape hangers and not going for a racing style, the sissy bar would go on without question, PLUS- it's matte black.

I just want a few ideas; it won't kill me to mount it stock if that's what it comes to, but something tells me that some of you have hatched a few solutions for this. I look forward to seeing what you have done.
There is also a sissy bar with suspension springs on it.

Here's a few different styles to choose from
DSCF0784.JPG
DSCF0786.JPG

DSCF0788.JPG

DSCF0789.JPG
DSCF0790.JPG

Reactions: dumpydoodoo