39cc blata c1 rep engined full suspension mountain bike 8 speed

GoldenMotor.com

Neber

Nov 5, 2021
Devinci hektic modified frame 6 inches of travel in the front, 3 inches of travel in the back it has a 3 sprocket jack shaft. Home made 8 tooth sprocket for bike chains(took me 8 hours to make). First jack shaft is a pocket dirt bike transmission custom grinded to fit on a steel plate which is fitted on the blata c1 engine( 4 hole to three hole). The second jack shaft is a 54 tooth sprocket mounted to a bicycle bottom bracket which has been welded to a bracket which fits the suspension brackets on the host frame. Due to limited space the carb has been rerouted via copper 90 degree gas fitting wrapped in ribbon to make an air tight seal. The pedals have been welded into a metal pipe which is fed through the host bottom bracket. The radiator sits on a custom mount on the down tube. The resonator had been custom welded to fit the bike and dodge the legs of the rider. The top speed has not been tested because I'm chicken to go all out but I think it's about 35mph. I used a lot of hose clamps to mount the motor mounts and suspension components.

Attachments

Neber

Nov 5, 2021
I have not had success with the coolant it always boils after 10 minutes of riding.

Jeen

Nov 20, 2021
I like what you've done here.
Really - give or take some slight maintenance, this would be an ideal bike.

Mine has the shock in the middle though. Only way around this seems to be to mount the engine on back.