Real Worksman Drop Loop Tribute Board Track Racers Available Now!

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
It's true the Worksman Drop Loop Frame ( Period Correct Look ) Tribute Board Track Racer's are available again from The Original Artist who first designed and Built them!

He's is a renowned and gifted artist from Washington State, you've seen my post's here in the Board Track Racer & Vintage Motorized Bicycles Forum regarding these period correct styled Tribute Board Track racers in hopes of finding a new builder / supplier of these amazing bikes.

Since Worksman has opted out of providing these Drop Looped Frames, I have tried to coax encourage other builders here in the forum to offer these builds for those of us who prefer a Period Correct Look Drop Loop Frame Worksman Board Track Racer.

So far only one person who has stepped up to offering these modified Worksman bikes, we all know him here in the forum as Sportscarpat, just wanted to say thank you Pat for your offer.

Yes Rick Gilmore of VROOMART.COM has come through for those of us wanting his Period Correct Look Worksman Board Track racers.

Just Look at the number of people who have posted on my other thread requesting one of these builds you'll see the demand is here for them to by built for those who want them.

These builds are the closest thing to owning a Real Board Track Racer, IMO.

You'll have to contact Rick directly through his website for information build time wait time & pricing.

If you'd like to see more pictures of the Worksman Tribute Board Track racers visit my photobucket page at: Crazyhorse Worksman Board Track Racer Tributes pictures by ICrazyhorse - Photobucket

If you'd like to see some Original 1910 through 1930's Board Track Racer's visit my Photobucket Album here: Crazyhorse Vintage Board Track Racers pictures by ICrazyhorse - Photobucket

You be the judge! Rick your builds are as close to Originals as I have ever seen!

See these related Threads for more information regarding what is a Period Correct Look Worksman Drop Loop Frame Board Track Racer:

Here's the Link to the forum:
http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Hope you enjoy this information as much as I do.

Many thanks to those whom have supported this endeavor!

C.H.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Originally posted by: J Docherty

Board Track Frame Builders?
I'm looking at designing my own frame, and I was wondering if anyone would know of a builder who I could commission to build this? It would be in the style of a Drop Loop style Board Track Racer. I could supply CAD/computer renders etc.. Just thought I'd put this out there. Cheers Jeff

Here's some Worksman Tribute Board Track racer Link's:

Jeff this forum will give you quite a bit of information regarding who's building and in what style or type of Board track racer's they are building!

http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Hi Jeff you could contact several builders here in the Forum who are extremely talented, a few of them are SportscarPat, Cinelliphyle aka Rick Gilmore, Halcyon aka Chuck, in Cali there's Venice Motor Bikes aka Norm, there are many many more here in the forum, hope you build an awesome Tribute Board Track Racer!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

uniblab

Jul 12, 2012
Sheattle, WA
Here I go resurrecting a 2 year old thread but just wanted to let it be known that I and the mucho grande talented Ricky Ticky Tavi are working on a slightly more modern Indian tribute machine. It's in the very early stages of debauchery but with his skills and vision along with me being a thorn in his side it should be pretty snazzy once done.

Stay tuned kids, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel