Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I have a Fred 6.0cc Slant head but it is going on another Very High Performance build the head on the Rollfast is a 6.0cc B.M.W. ( Bicycle Motor Works ) Very Nice!
I also like the Puch 70cc Hi Hi Comp head that is 5.9cc Xlnt Cooling and performance ability.
You'll find that a Nexus 3 spd will do very well anything above that and really what good will all those gears do you'll need a jack shaft for that Nexus.
The most recent pic of the Rollfast was taken about 5 minutes before loading on my truck and taking it to the welders for some work so I took all the electrics out so they don't get fried when he is welding on the bike, Man this guy can Frig'n weld too. the bike is getting an HD Lightning ignition system with vintage cloth covered high performance plug wire engine and carb has been through all the modifications necessary to achieve speeds better then 50MPH Next is powder coating Just a reminder of the color.
I like the two strokes engines and the Rollfast was a tight fit no 4bang'n up in this dude.

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Yes they turned out quit well and will fit good on your build, snowmobile springs work good. Getting hard to come by though..........Curt

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I bought two so far and am waiting for the 3rd to arrive, the first one was #7 of the first 100 cut and sold even got a little certificate with it.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Couple more Pic's and a couple pics of the springer forks that Curtis Fox is making me, these belong to silver Bear but mine are next.
Can't Waite!
I should have just named the bike "B.A." ( not for bad attitude either) instead of "Warrior" but he is a Fighter and is going to Win a couple rounds when finished.

Attachments

Last edited:

Heretic

Mar 13, 2013
burlington vt
More then likely you already have a copy of this.

But thought I'd send it just for general purposes. I wanted to make a leaf fork on my current build but ended up going in a different direction, So it will have to wait for the next one. No doubt I'll be picking your brain when I get there.

Oh and by the way looks out-freak'n-standing.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Heretic thanks for that close up shot,seen it but not that close up. I do have a forum made to bend a spring as i plan on doing something like the old Indian with the front and rear springs.

Been fallowing your builds and love them, the make do with what you have.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Heretic
That Indian fork actually works like two springs the loop under is for light frequent road bumps and the main spring is for heavier bumps and combines the action of the loop spring with it, Indian had a lot of mind in their bikes and components, the spring's design was actually taken from a DR.'s Horse Drawn Buggy as they would often transport a patient and needed a smoother ride.