UnDeath Race Oct. 30

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Spooky Tooth Cycles Halloween UnDeath Race October 30, 2010 at www.p1kartcircuit.com

That time of year is upon us again. If you thought the Death Race was intense, why not come try your cycle at this years UnDead Race. Preliminary plans put us racing at our favorite spot in Tucson (the infamous P1 track) on the 30th. Start tuning those carbs folks, it's gunna be another awesome day of human and gas powered MANIA!! - Spooky Tooth Cycles

Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes

Come on out and enjoy the day with other Motor Assisted Bicycle Riders.
Action packed with Motor Assisted Bicycle, Kart & Supermoto Racing

Video of last year
phpVID :: Spooky Tooth Race

.flg.

Attachments

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i can get my new bike built in time, but the real question is, can i make it there for this one. if everything works out, it'll be fast enough to ride it there, but i think the CHP wouldn't be too happy about a guy going down the 10 freeway at 60 on a bicycle...;)

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I passed the roadie in the first pic,,,,
going uphill with 1 hand on the bars,
a smoke in the other hand,
and my usual carp-eating grin while I say "left",
as he huffs n puffs, feeling the burn !!! laff

I wouldn't want to race eddie tho,,,
he might sick Spot on me if'n I win ;)

Last edited:

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Surprised, I'd have figured he'd have both a weight and a wind resistance advantage. rotfl

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
Electric is welcome in the Death Race, but it's a problem to afford enough battery to be fast and finish the race. More speed for electric is pretty easy, just throw money at it. 150v and you guys will all be slow. Whether a bike with that much battery weight can corner is the unanswered question.

All I am saying, is you can't hear an Ebike coming. Last spring all I had to bring was what I commute to work on. Now I have built a real race bike designed for the P1 track. The bike is fast, and I corner fast. Brake too hard into a corner, and you just might find me sneaking up on you. That is,,,, if you are ahead of me at all.

I am going to run with the big dogs, at least till I crash. If I stay on the track this time, look out for spring. Even faster just takes a few more hundred for the battery.