So Cal Race on Oct. 22 at Grange

GoldenMotor.com

SoSauty

Feb 4, 2011
Bako, CA
Just stay tuned here Blake,
Notice this thread has a huge number of posts, many before the Oct race/event. Maybe MBR will get a site up and running, maybe he won't. Give this forum some weeks, sometime Feb, and it'll take off with gobs of info for 'ya.

Or maybe you could kick it off. Any questions you'd like to have answered at this time? (First, check starting page 8 of this thread where info for Oct race was posted.) Winter is the gettin' ready time.

Here's a link to the track 'bout 20miles south of Barstow, 10mile north of Victorville;
http://www.grangeracetrack.com/

zpt

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
what class would a modal ah81 130cc 2 stroke 6hp. be in? as that is what I'm trying to get built for the big day in April at Grange
That would be in the Mid Range class.

4) >50cc Mid Range Class:
Harbor Freight 79 cc Greyhound
Harbor Freight 99 cc Predator
Honda GX 100
Honda GX 160
Whizzer 136cc
Pit Bike Cag 4+ hp 2 stroke
GP 460 47cc 4.5 hp 2 stroke
Briggs & Stratton 5 hp
Morini 5.8 hp 2 stroke

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Sauty

Thanks for the input. It sounds like a great time I'd love come out is there an official site with all the info for April? Location. Price etc?
hi Blake
It's 76 days to go to the Sat April 7th SoCal Motor Bicycle Race.

All the info is in the link below.
If you have any questions please ask them in the new thread or send me an email. [email protected]

3) 2 Stroke Class:
48 cc to 66 cc aka 80 Chinese bicycle motors.

2 groups run because of large number of entries.

One of the groups is going to be a New Entry level for riders new to track riding
and for those that just want to cruise around the track without any pressure.
It's going to be a FUN class!

Last edited:

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
I'll probably get a hotel for the weekend is there a certain hotel most people stay. I'd like to stay where other people are staying
There was alot of people staying at the track and if you do you'll have an advantage because that's extra practice time. But just off the freeway exit ( think the 1st Studdard Wells exit) I believe there's a Motel 6 and some restaurant next to it and that's not to far from the track.

Last edited: