Say Hello to Storm

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
What kind of annoying stuff were you posting that made them unfriend you?

The page looks fine to me.
See this page?
www.facebook.com/PedegoElectricBikes
There are "POSTS TO PAGE" down on the left side.

There used to be a lot of "POSTS TO PAGE" on the Storm FB page too,
but most of them were asking questions that they couldn't or wouldn't
answer so they all got deleted and now that option is not available.

www.facebook.com/stormebike

The same sort of questions people are asking here.
Yep, turning into a **** storm.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/storm-electric-bike#comments

PS: The long promised "Warranty" info did not get included in the new FAQ,
in fact the warranty was not mentioned even though it is one of the most asked questions.
See the people asking about it on the Storm FB.

Russell Walker Still waiting for a warranty before committing to buying one. When will the warranty be posted or is there a warranty? thanks
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

Kyle Roth Encompass Thanks for answering a lot of the recurring questions. When will you be answering the warranty question? I've already ordered because I took a leap of faith!
Unlike · Reply · 7 · 4 hrs

Bob Davila I am also concerned about warranty and frame size is it one fits all I'm 5'4" will the frame be too big for me ?
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Tom Nguyen Looks like they also no longer allow users to post onto their page. Not looking good
Like · Reply · 1 hr
1 Reply

Kimberly Decker Kyle I so agree. For some reason the refuse to answer that question.I have asked over and over again.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
See this page?
www.facebook.com/PedegoElectricBikes
There are "POSTS TO PAGE" down on the left side.

There used to be a lot of "POSTS TO PAGE" on the Storm FB page too,
but most of them were asking questions that they couldn't or wouldn't
answer so they all got deleted and now that option is not available.

www.facebook.com/stormebike

The same sort of questions people are asking here.
Yep, turning into a **** storm.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/storm-electric-bike#comments

PS: The long promised "Warranty" info did not get included in the new FAQ,
in fact the warranty was not mentioned even though it is one of the most asked questions.
See the people asking about it on the Storm FB.
I'm aware of all that stuff. I don't think it amounts to anything. Prodeco is shaking in there boots. If this business model works, and it will, it's game over for Prodeco, and a lot of other company's with last century's business models.

I'm only buying one bike so the warranty or lack of, isn't that important to me. They may not have spelled out what the warranty will be, but the fact that they have plans for a dealer network is encouraging, and online parts sales means replacement parts shouldn't be a problem. I'm not going to buy their crappy parts though. Everything I replace will probably be an upgrade from somewhere else, but we'll see what they may offer.

I honestly don't know why everyone has their panties in such a wad. This is working out beyond everyone's wildest dreams. I don't see any reason to be worried.

You can't stop a guy from using his own name. Try it.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Poor Storm, another day, another million dollars.

They started at 2.3 mil today. Who wants to bet they won't be at 3.3 mil tonight?

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Because Storm, Storm is coming!
Every time I See this post has updates I think Of GWAR, Thank you biknut ;)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
As well as Walmart. Or anybody else that feels like importing one.

Walmart already sells about 15 different models of eBikes. I've actually seen a couple of them riding around town, and the people were happy with them.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
2 hours ago

Hi Everyone,

There has been a lot of speculation about the bike over the past few days and we want to assure you that it is real, it exists and it is quality.

We feel the best way to address this is to invite our backers, potential future backers and those naysayers out there to test the bike for themselves.

We are pleased to announce that the first Storm eBike Demo Day is on Sunday, February the 15th in Santa Monica, CA. We plan on visiting other Southern California cities soon. Stay tuned for the latest demo days.

CLICK HERE TO RSVP TO THE EVENT

This is the easiest/ funnest way to put an end to the speculation.

We hope to see you there!

Storm Sondors & the eBike Team

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/storm-electric-bike

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I hear that, but thanks all the same. Maybe my girlfriend Jen would like one?
Yes, she'd probably love it, but in that case you better get 2. You can't really ride it with a gas bike because it'll be too slow.

Last edited:

SilentRider

Aug 19, 2014
Massachusetts
I've talked to him. He's never touched a Storm, all he's talking is his opinion for what it's worth.
Yeah but he does the best ebike reviews of any I've seen and his video about the Storm breaks down all the facts that should concern anyone plunking down their money on this kickstarter. Before you give these guys your money WATCH HIS VIDEO to the end.

The only thing I like about the Storm is that it has a mid frame battery compartment.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yeah but he does the best ebike reviews of any I've seen and his video about the Storm breaks down all the facts that should concern anyone plunking down their money on this kickstarter. Before you give these guys your money WATCH HIS VIDEO to the end.

The only thing I like about the Storm is that it has a mid frame battery compartment.
To bad he's never actually touched one. It odd he's reviewing a bike he's never reviewed. His opinion is based on vapor the same as everyone else's at this point.

My suspicion is one of his sponsors, probably Prodeco is butt hurt in a big way, and is using him to try to derail what's happening. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt that, that's all that's happening, because the alternative would have be more like collusion.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Poor Storm, another day, another million dollars.

They started at 2.3 mil today. Who wants to bet they won't be at 3.3 mil tonight?
You should have took the bet, it's only a measly smeasly $2,688,444 today. It's probably be several hours before they get to 3 mil.

This is supposedly the last day of the initial sale price of $499 till midnight tonight.

They're saying on their face book that they're considering extending the sale longer, because the response has been so overwhelming, and people that are RSVP for demo rides on the 15th are asking if the $500 price will honored on that day? so far it doesn't look like they've made a decision.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Oh, Well thats good news, Ill alert the rommate about it. Im pretty sure she still wont be able to foot it just yet, but who knows.