Performance CDI

GoldenMotor.com

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
THE BOARDS FINALLY ARRIVED!!

If you're just wanting a parts kit, pm me and ill send you the paypal info and ship out first thing monday morning.

If you're wanting a completed board, ill start them tonight and see how many i can get done. Give me about a week to complete them all (should be less but i like wiggle room)

Ill post up pics of the first board that gets done.

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
Boards are DONE!

marathon session last night. basically started at 9pm, finished at 630am.

Ive got 8 boards built and 2 parts kits total

Still need to dremmel between the tight areas to prevent jumping and test each board.

PM's with paypal info will be sent once they're tested

Last edited:

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Hey, I've got those same PCB's.
I am working on this one right now:

At least for this one the specified SCR is negotiable.

Can I ask what SCR you are using (for jag clone)?
c106d, c106d1?

A substitute?

Last edited:

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
1) maniac57
2) fx-2
3/4) hsvmick (Australia)
5) nostyle
6) jimmymc2286
7) Legwon (Canada)

1) chevelle454 (parts kit)
2) SuperDave (parts kit)

All kits are accounted for! (I forgot to take my own kit out of the loop initially, but it worked out perfectly :) )

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
Update on boards:

Theyre all built straight to specs. I have a board i built and have been running for a few months built identically the same...yet cant get the new ones to fire.
The only real difference between the two are the charge caps. So ill be getting a different set from a local electronics place, replacing them and seeing if that fixes it.
Fingers crossed because my brain is drained from trouble shooting these things and going over them too many times to count.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
k.mah:

I know this is way off base but if you ever get board , have you ever attempted something like this? I'm going to make one of these and toss it in my neighbors garage , He is a P.O.S. thief. I know he meets in his garage with the other local P.O.S. in the neighborhood and they plan their endeavors and it sure would be nice to get a leg up & be able to warn a family before he goes to their house. No one has been able to pin anything on him. They never bring stuff home they off it or stash the property I'm almost certain he broke into my shed but I cant prove it ..
Also you know what they say .."keep your enemies closer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7fBp5v4lg

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
Yikes sorry about the problem! Ive never built one of those, or really had to think about it either luckily. all I know is that they will slip up and get caught eventually. only time we've had an issue like that was years back and that dumb@$$ ended up sticking up an am-pm with a knife and went to jail for a while. We just made it very clear we were advocates of the 2nd amendment and would protect our home if it came down to it, never had a problem after that, but that's an isolated incidence, everyones different.

k.mah:

I know this is way off base but if you ever get board , have you ever attempted something like this? I'm going to make one of these and toss it in my neighbors garage , He is a P.O.S. thief. I know he meets in his garage with the other local P.O.S. in the neighborhood and they plan their endeavors and it sure would be nice to get a leg up & be able to warn a family before he goes to their house. No one has been able to pin anything on him. They never bring stuff home they off it or stash the property I'm almost certain he broke into my shed but I cant prove it ..
Also you know what they say .."keep your enemies closer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7fBp5v4lg

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Ditto on the 2nd amendment & he knows it that's why he hit my shed and not my house either way it's my land.
You know this neighborhood was awesome un til the neighbor rented it out to section 8 housing for $1500 a month that my taxes pay!!! He says "this way I'm guaranteed my money" The tenant is only required to pay 30 dollars a month so they spend the rest of their money on booze and drugs & I'm tired of them. They have to go I wont even let my niece or nephew come over any more as I do not trust anything about them. I've already been in his face about the music blaring at 2 am ..they don't have to work prob. never have so they do not care or know what it means to require a reasonable nights sleep & I'm nothing nice when awoken from my slumber & I gotta run outside in my boxers. before i get flamed i know all section 8 folks aren't bad ..but this one is and that's who i'm talking about !

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
I understand that fully. mind you im only 24, im not all too versed in the ways of life thus far, but family friends have rented homes to section 8 persons and they got THRASHED! its also next to impossible to evict them from what i understand.
im all for people receiving help if needed, but from what i have seen, people take advantage of it a large portion of the time.
My favorite is seeing people with food stamps buying cigs and booze.... I work my butt off to get by, i would pick up cans and recycle if thats what it took, but many arent willing to. IMO, leading to the downfall of the true american dream, perseverance through hard work so we can live free.

SuperDave

Sep 24, 2011
Panama City Beach, Fl. USA
No offense guys, but can we get back to the topic of motorized bikes, and specifically performance ignitions for HT China Girls? I get enough drama about socially retarded miscreants from the 6 O'clock news.

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
No offense guys, but can we get back to the topic of motorized bikes, and specifically performance ignitions for HT China Girls? I get enough drama about socially retarded miscreants from the 6 O'clock news.
The real discussion is here:
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=28853

This specific thread is simply "swap and shop", no real info or schematics on the performance ignitions here. Just ones that i want to throw at the wall because they're built straight to spec but still not currently agreeing with me and i wont sell them until i am 100% happy with 'em.

But check out the other thread, tons and tons of info, and no "6 o'clock news drama."

cheers

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
after all the fighting to go over the boards with no luck in figuring why they weren't running....i replaced the large capacitor on one, and it fired right up.
New ones have just been ordered and will be swapped on the boards.
Sorry about the long wait, life got a bit crazy.