NEW BUILD: Micargi Royal with Predator 212cc

GoldenMotor.com

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Im honestly a little worried to turn it on again with all chains attached lol. Only 2 more things missing now. Brake system and wide cranks. Im going to try tonight to cut the chains and put them on. I dont have a chain breaker but I found a way to do it with a hammer.

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
So yeah. Its basically done. Just minor things left to get/to do. I saw that the chain was jumping over the JS out sprocket no matter if tight or lose. I figured out later that the tooths are too wide and I remembered seeing somewhere in the forum cutting them thinner. This is the one thing I have to do and besides that to get it running I only need the brakes from AGK and a disk and its ready to be cruised. the other thing are the wide pedal cranks and its complete. I cant wait to go on the first ride. Tomorrow I will push it in the sun and take some updated pics. All in all everything worked out exactly as I imagined the build and possible problems before. The frame and engine are basically made for each other and the sprocket mount will work out too for sure. The biggest problem was the wrong jackshaft but other than that it was easy and fun to build. I am pretty pleased and a little proud, knowing this is my first complete build.

Last edited:

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This bike will be an attention wh0re on the streets :p I saw the reactions just pushing it to the gas station and back lol

EDIT: I totally forgot. Of course it will get a good paint job too after a couple days testing everything.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
agreed,,,
people love stretch cruisers ;)

I had a guy in a brand new (still had dealer sticker on the window) Lambo Gallardo stop me yesterday and he was almost foaming at the mouth praising my bike !!! (^)

1 of his tires cost more than my entire bike !!! laff

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
This bike will be an attention wh0re on the streets :p I saw the reactions just pushing it to the gas station and back lol

EDIT: I totally forgot. Of course it will get a good paint job too after a couple days testing everything.
I dont understand why it would draw so much attention. Long low bike barking like a Rottwiler on crack; blowing out flames... Whats the problem? laff

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I just did a first test-drive in my street. WOW, I only went slightly above idle speed and it really wants to take off. Very powerful but since today I only have Flintstone brakes, I couldn't go more than that hehe

After the first test drive.

Last edited:

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I dont understand why it would draw so much attention. Long low bike barking like a Rottwiler on crack; blowing out flames... Whats the problem? laff
This is much better than a scooter or motorcycle. Nothing better than custom made things and knowing that no one else on the planet have the same!

agreed,,,
people love stretch cruisers ;)

I had a guy in a brand new (still had dealer sticker on the window) Lambo Gallardo stop me yesterday and he was almost foaming at the mouth praising my bike !!! (^)

1 of his tires cost more than my entire bike !!! laff
Haha yeah nice! With my old lowrider there wasnt a day somebody didnt stopped me, I cant imagine now. I just hope the cops are cool about it.

i agreewith you now that i see it together it looks like the frame was built for that motor this is one sweet ride i think you need a security system now

I am getting 1 of those:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorbike-M...004?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a73b3ea94