Moped and scooter night ride/meet Los Angeles

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
UPDATE:Moped and scooter night ride/meet Los Angeles

ITS OFFICIAL 7:30pm. Last minute night ride NEXT WEEK!!(Friday 25th). Will meet at Good brew 3725 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
on sunset. For those of you who have joined us to the L.A-Burbank rides, its the brewery located on Sunset blvd in silverlake. From there, we will head to the Moped/scooter meet about 10minutes down the street in Echo Park (Address is in the link below). Afterwards, we will head down sunset towards Downtown L.A to the Green Bamboo (We'll decide at the meet).

Hope to see you guys or gals there!
I found this ad on Craigslist. I'm thinking of going since its just down my street in Echo Park. Would be cool to see other motorized bikes there, go for a ride and show them how we roll.brnot
click on link >>>:
Mopeds & Scooter Night

Last edited:

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
This is neat! I guess we have three on board for this?dance1
Come on fellas, i know there are more of you out there that want to come down for this last minute meet & ride deal. Best of all...its FRIDAY NIGHT!! We should ride to the Green Bamboo or The Good Brew(ChuCheen can "benefit" from this spot without a problem. cough...beer..cough) You guys decide!dnut

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Yeah yeah, you are just on the other side of the lake from me! Cool.
Do the police ever give you any problem around here? Driving down sunset? Although your bikes look more like mopeds then most. .bf.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Yeah yeah, you are just on the other side of the lake from me! Cool.
Do the police ever give you any problem around here? Driving down sunset? Although your bikes look more like mopeds then most. .bf.
Cops are cool. Never had a problem with cops until last week (my fault). The tail light on my bike is not as bright as I'd hope. They basically asked me to put a reflector or a bright bicycle tail light. As long as you have a flashing red tail light and/or reflectors, you should be fine.

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
This is neat! I guess we have three on board for this?dance1
Come on fellas, i know there are more of you out there that want to come down for this last minute meet & ride deal. Best of all...its FRIDAY NIGHT!! We should ride to the Green Bamboo or The Good Brew(ChuCheen can "benefit" from this spot without a problem. cough...beer..cough) You guys decide!dnut
HEy man i look just as old as you.... maybe. I'll could say im your younger by a few years, cousin! hows that sound?
anyways if anything i'll met you at your house. ecko park aint too far from east la. one tank of gas could take me there, the ride and back. This is going to be fun. What time? i get off of work at 6.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
HEy man i look just as old as you.... maybe. I'll could say im your younger by a few years, cousin! hows that sound?
anyways if anything i'll met you at your house. ecko park aint too far from east la. one tank of gas could take me there, the ride and back. This is going to be fun. What time? i get off of work at 6.
I will be riding my Army bike from Burbank to the meeting place. Rob, have you thought of a place to meet? I think we should meet at 7:30pm and ride to the Moped/scooter meet at 8?

Last edited:

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
how bout the Good Brew. Or if you think somewhere else is better we can do that.

Dude thats some funny a$$ stuff.
Please read the original updated post.
Good Brew it is!!! Meet at good brew, ride to Patra's where the moped/ scooter meet is taking place. Then, head towards downtown green bamboo?? That tunnel on 2nd street is awesome during night time.

Jeff, chucheen, bangbang: is that cool?.shft.

Last edited:

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
hmm, yeah, i guess id better get a tail light. I bought a battery today and some gator clips etc.. see if i cant work something out. (i am referring to our other post as well as this one). And Bizcotch doesn't your g friend ride with you? Try to bring her so i am not the only girl.: )

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Sounds great man! but the thing is that the green bamboo is soooo close to my house, so maybe after we hang out there i might split CAUSE ITS SOOOOO CLOSE! And i'll ride all the way over there. .xx.