Modern BoardTrack Racer Builds by CulverCityClassic

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
When I think of what some of the members here have accomplished in just the few years I have been here to witness it... well, it is pretty impressive. The west coast racing culture has done a lot to move things forward into the creation of machines which blur the line between bicycle and motorcycle. That they are also so satisfying to look at is an added pleasure. I'm not just talking about Wolf... there's a whole pack of you guys running out there and I'm proud of all of you. Not that I've had anything to do with it other than as a forum member cheering you all on. Well done, good sirs!
SB

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
silverbear
you have had ALOT to do with it in that your wisdom, experience and activity has
inspired many to do what they do!!!!!

THANKS and Personal THANKS

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Some updated pictures and bike upgrades. Overall the bikes are great and the owner is happy. Had to pull two of the built motors out and put stock motors in. They were too loud and too fast for the street.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Some fresh pictures of the bike. New very good sounding exhaust installed, complete new front end installed with a heavy duty modified caliper with floating disk. The drive system on this bike is all Sportsman Flyer design, even the clutch. Amazing setup.

Matching front wheel not installed yet....

Like the title says: Modern Board-Track Racer

Attachments

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice ride, Jeff! The wheels you build are top notch. A Fast machine that even STOPS. I really like the disk brakes.