Modern BoardTrack Racer Builds by CulverCityClassic

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Looks pretty sweet, Jeff! Disk brakes, too. That's so cool. Any idea what your cruising speeds are? I would guess 45 mph is pretty comfortable and 60 mph possible if you trust your tires. The Maxxis tires seem to handle those speeds. Yep, looks like a pretty high quality build, there.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Pat you are right on the money with the speed. I don't push this motor too hard. Stock rod and flywheel is on my mind... So that keeps me from really going after it.

Thanks Chain....

Truckd you will have to check with Pat for a price and availability.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Not really looking to purchase just kind of curious, seen a few & was just price comparing seemed to catch my interest.
Thanks! anyway

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
come on ccc
build just one of the motorcycles you have been thinking about
and post it here for all of us to enjoy

slap some kiddy pedals on it bolt --ons just for the goof

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well yellow # 3 is completed and now on to # 9 which is a 160cc bike that is Clear coated over the patina. Worksman steel wheels with 11gauge stainless spokes laced to disk brake hubs. Front and rear disk brakes. This should be a fun bike and a great racer in the mid range class. I have a rider that should do real good so watch out.... Scotto.... Lol

On a side note: any light colors are a ***** to take car of, that yellow kills me.... Never again unless it's parked.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Today was swap meet day and a day to ride the beach area. Took my sons bike for a ride, that bike is fun.

Worked on #9 a bit. Got the reduction drive installed. Had to make some mods for alignment. It's amazing that it takes 3 hours for such little ****. Made adjustments to the disk brakes. Clutch setup on motor and adjusted.

Ran into this guy with the Indian bike... 1929
Runs a company called Crocker motorcycle company. Check it out....

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just another shake down ride along the beach area... Sportsman Flyer reduction drive works flawless. I am amazed at how fast this bike is...
That piece of yellow whatever ain't gonna be fast on any track until you take my #3 off of it. You don't want to race your own 99cc creation?

I will take on any 99cc or 212cc Predator built by anyone and raced by anyone gladly and confidently! Bring it ON!

99cc Pred Class

and

Unlimited Class Champion!

The REAL #3.......you know who ;)

Huuuhhhhhhh.....the REAL #3

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Well yellow # 3 is completed and now on to # 9 which is a 160cc bike This should be a fun bike and a great racer in the mid range class. I have a rider that should do real good so watch out.... Scotto.... Lol
Sorry, no GX 160's in the Mid range class was decided quite a while ago.

GX 160 motors would be in the 12 HP class.

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Ya Scotto can't get close to this one, I will let him ride his racing fame for bit then I will take him down like we did before....lol

Sportsman reduction drive. Great product for sure. I would use these on all my builds if I could.