Los Angeles ride Dec 6th!

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
here's some pics of today's L.A. ride , the starting point at the fountain , the midway stop for a beer and the destination at the golf course for more beer.
we rolled 10 strong today and now we have a monthly ride going. today was a blast and they keep getting better. keep it on this channel for info on the january ride.

thanks again to all that show for todays ride and to those that didnt your missing out.

Attachments

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Ride was badass once again. It only keeps getting better. Had a great time riding, can't wait for the next run! So... When are we getting the jackets with the "socal chapter" patch? Jk.shft.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
until someone else steps up, i think its either you or me.
if you have an idea for the jan ride or want to do it down your way thats cool.
i have a new one mapped out but it can be jan or feb

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I was kinda thinking that we'll just switch off, one in your town, one in mine, (unless anyone else here wants to step up and put one together in their town??)

Anyone??

What works better for everyone here for the January ride, Saturday the 9th or Sunday the 10th???

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
I was kinda thinking that we'll just switch off, one in your town, one in mine, (unless anyone else here wants to step up and put one together in their town??)

Anyone??

What works better for everyone here for the January ride, Saturday the 9th or Sunday the 10th???
Sunday the 10th would be perfect, coontail Manny & me can only do Sundays Bro. Set it up, we'll be there. See you and Jen then, Asta la motorbikesbrnot

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
WelI had a great time riding with you all the weather was just right and th eroute was fun with lots of landmarks I have some great pics but I still can't post them. By the time I got home I logged 36 miles .Looking forward to Jan.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
alright. i'll tentatively set it up for sunday, january 10th. depends on you guys, and how many people wanna show up.

i gotta check my schedule. oh wait, i'm unemployed...

so, chime in if you're gonna show up, and i'll post a new thread in a few days (or whenever it stops raining,) after i scout out a few routes.

i'll try to find some deserted stretches so we can have some drags...;)