Los Angeles ride Dec 6th!

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
I want to put on another good ride before the end of the year. It will be like the last one i did but a little longer . all the regulars let me know if this date works for u. if not we can move it back or forward a weekend, it will start at griffith park and go thru china town into down town for a lunch break and a drink or two. and the same place we stopped for a beer at the end.

And all you others that didnt show last week for the Venice Motor Bikes ride , chime in and check out this one . the venice ride last week was a frigg@#n blast!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i wanna go, but i don't have a car. it's 60 miles from costa mesa, and to avoid highways, google maps wants me to go straight through the ghetto.

so, 60 miles there, 20 mile ride, 60miles back...

don't think i'm gonna make it.

unless someone else from O.C. wants to drive, i'll pitch in for gas...

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Looks like I won't make it either even though I live in Texas I'll be in LA on the 8th a couple of days late and probably a few dollars short, heading to Tuscon,Az with my kid again, another art fair. I bet this time I'll meet Mr. Fairracing.
I don't think I have Venice boys phone any more so if you can PM me you number. I'll try to get hold of you again last time we missed each other by just a couple of hours at Venice beach.
Biggest problem is we pack up the truck and take off Thursday spend all week end in Az. Come back to La. then next day I'm on the plane to home.
Do you guys know where the place called the ""Brewery" is? I can't tell you the streets name as I don't pay attention cause the kid does the driving I like to just kick back and ride. Look at the people,cars, any kind of bike or motorcycle, and the graffiti, some of it is really cool!
I'll be there some of the time, my kid has a studio there. Plus there is a nice little bar there.
You guys have fun!
Norman

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
bairdco, if i can make it up i'll give you a ride.
unless my wife wants to cruise up too, then i won't have enough seats in my car.
cool mike. lemme know...

and rockvoice, i just google mapped it again. from my house to the griffith park stables on riverside drive is 54 miles, each way. and like i said, the route ain't the safest for a skinny white boy.

if it was 30, i'd do it. i just rode 80 today...

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Gee, I'm not sure what the legallities are for ridin on those streets? Hahahaha Idiots! Just ride. I think I got that feelin to make this one. Angry Samoan

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
here's a map from the last ride , it will basically be the same route with a little change midway through but you get the basic idea , the change will make it about 20 miles (last time it was about 15) The meet up will be at 10.30 at the fountain at riverside dr and loz feliz (across the street from the entrance to griffith park) leave at 11am This coming sunday dec 6th

Attachments

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
I didn't get a chance to wash my car as I planned, so I would not count on it raining

"intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10mph" -90071