Intro: Jerbyrd666

GoldenMotor.com

Jerbyrd666

Oct 8, 2020
Hey everyone im Jeremy but you can cl me Byrd. I live in Sunny Southern California in Newport Beach and I've been following the forum for awhile now just finally doing my intro. I've built about 4 or 5 bikes to Date and a few E-Bike builds as well. Im 34 and really am getting I to the whole motorized biking scene. Anyways heres a few pics of my current bike its a Felt "Red Baron" with. A China girl 80cc 2 stroke. Nothing special but I love it qnd im running g the 36 tooth hub sprocket adapter and I love it. Highly recommend using that instead of the rag joint adapter.

Attachments

Reactions: Davideo

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
Hey everyone im Jeremy but you can cl me Byrd. I live in Sunny Southern California in Newport Beach and I've been following the forum for awhile now just finally doing my intro. I've built about 4 or 5 bikes to Date and a few E-Bike builds as well. Im 34 and really am getting I to the whole motorized biking scene. Anyways heres a few pics of my current bike its a Felt "Red Baron" with. A China girl 80cc 2 stroke. Nothing special but I love it qnd im running g the 36 tooth hub sprocket adapter and I love it. Highly recommend using that instead of the rag joint adapter.
Welcome to the forum. Nice bikes, have you ever given any thought into combining electric and gas into the same bike.