I want a Stealth Bomber, lord help me.

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Take you pick, fastest bicycle, or slowest motorcycle. I take the bicycle.

Stealth Bomber.............................Zero S ZF9..............................Model

116 lb...........................................387 lb....................................Total Weight
180 mm.........................................140 mm.................................F Suspension travel
250 mm.........................................149 mm.................................R Suspension travel
6 Piston 230 mm..............................2 Piston 313..........................F Brake
6 Piston 230 mm..............................1 Piston 221..........................R Brake
Permanent Magnet Brushless DC......Permanent Magnet Brushless AC..Motor
72v 1.5 KWh...................................66v 11.4 KWh.........................Battery
50 mph..........................................80 mph.................................Top Speed
50 mi............................................75 mi....................................Avg Range
$9,900.........................................$15,995..................................List Price

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
If you did a scooter rather than bicycle, so you could use AGM batteries, you could go really fast relatively cheap
What I've discovered since buying my moped is I miss not being able to ride the paved city trails at will. I now want a vehicle that can ride both. An electric bicycle is even better for riding the city trails than gas powered, because it draws less attention.

A big fire engine red 120 lb bicycle won't draw any attention will it?

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
electric scooters are ok on trails as long as you observe the laws of the road, I use my electric dirtbike offroad in CA, which restricts the use of gas stuff to the side of the road

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Just the 9 speed bicycle transmission alone costs $1000.
The 9 speed tranny is what impresses me the most about the Bomber.
I say stick to the original plan. It's easier to deceive the law enforcement if they see you pedaling on the trails. I should know because I'm never bothered or even looked at. I'm always flying under the radar.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The 9 speed tranny is what impresses me the most about the Bomber.
I say stick to the original plan. It's easier to deceive the law enforcement if they see you pedaling on the trails. I should know because I'm never bothered or even looked at. I'm always flying under the radar.
Yep, that's what I plan to do. I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems. No one has ever bothered me on my china girls, even going 40 mph down the street.

I'm expecting to pedal my Bomber as much as possible to help extend the range. I would say to exercise too, but I know everyone will be laughing their XXs off about that.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I hit the button today. It's mine, in about 6 weeks. I hope the kitchen is done by then, or it could be troubeeellllle.

Life is full of risks.

I've already named it. Since the factory calls the color devil red, I named it, The Red Devil.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I runs the same size tires as Stunner, and I have 2 extra sets in the garage. That'll be the first change I make.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
What size are those tires?
You make me want to upgrade my bike but the guy I ride with only has a 750 watt bike so we cruise for miles at a easy going pace.

Congrats Biknut...you are one ballsy Dude and I like it!!!!!brnot

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This is what the boss's kitchen is going to look like. She hasn't quite decided on the counter top shape yet, but that's about all. She picked out some pretty green color granite.