Hi I'm Randall, I'm new here and I need some help.

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi Randall. I thought that I experienced a few difficulties while riding a bicycle. Wow! Going 48-50mph, the rear wheel locks up, you set a patch of rubber 300 feet, the Lord blessed you to come out of that without a scratch. What kind of engine kit is that, and you pay more than a thousand dollars with components to fit it to your bike? What the heck. I know it’s fun and expensive to go fast. I appreciate the information you share while discussing the Minarelli top end. Thank you.

pumphandlerandall

Feb 19, 2023
Dude I'm telling you the very first thing that I did when I got my bearing straight. Was pull over and start. Thanking the Lord Jesus because he was literally with me on that one. Death wobble is not the word. That was insanely scary and It happened so fast, literally I didn't have time to react. It was only by God's grace that he gave me the fast enough reaction time to keep the bike upright. That by far was the most wicked fishtail I've ever done while the handlebars slapped the tank violently. It's a smolik performance cnc platform 70cc Big bore vertical minarelli completely ported out, balanced trued crank, upgraded bearings, seals, etc, the whole works. It's a straight up racing engine. I have the matched RMH minarelli racing pipe that I had RMH performance build for me, and a real mikuni vm20 carburetor. I estimate the engines somewhere around 10 to 12 HP and capable of about 12,000 RPM, at least that's as high as I revved it . maybe more, that thing is vicious.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Yeah I just pulled the plug and it's definitely richer, It was slightly oily where before it was dry. . Today is my off day and it's pretty nice outside so I'm trying to do a little tuning, since the cylinder/ piston already messed up anyways and I got new ones coming. I figured in the meantime I could at least try and narrow down my tuning so that this doesn't happen again.
Oily Is good 24:1 is what I've heard 16:1 on the saw cylinders 8/9 heat range... Any updates?

pumphandlerandall

Feb 19, 2023
Oily Is good 24:1 is what I've heard 16:1 on the saw cylinders 8/9 heat range... Any updates?
So I got sidetracked building a new pretty wooden workbench to rebuild my motor on, my area was extremely cluttered and was driving me nuts. She still ran but I've started teardown and also trying to finish my work area( sanding , stain and polyurethane ) I want a nice clean work area.