Help Me Name My Ride

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
r.ly.thats a nice good looking bike if youare trying to name it how about name it after youfirst love your wife i am surre she will really apreciated it

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
looks more like the spirit of saint louis type name. You know like they used to name trains ect. Of course the airplane is what I had in mind. But still classic names for a classic bike.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Delorean, after umm a delorean. Or Doc, I'm stuck in a rut of Back to the future sorry. OO OO OO Marty! lol
Whatever you call it, it is very well done, and a gorgeous bike.

Last edited:

DasKapitan

Jul 27, 2008
Birchwood, WI
www.cetaceanmarine.com
These have been some great suggestions. Thanks ALL. for the good words also.
For two reasons I'm leaning towards Clotho's suggestion of "Beauty".
The first is that Clotho built the first HT-Shift Kit- NuVinci Bicycle. Mine is the #2 to my knowledge.
The second makes even more sense. My Cummins 4BT powered Jeep Wrangler in named "The Beast".
It just fits too well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clotho

May 25, 2008
These have been some great suggestions. Thanks ALL. for the good words also.
For two reasons I'm leaning towards Clotho's suggestion of "Beauty". My Cummins 4BT powered Jeep Wrangler in named "The Beast".
It just fits too well.
Actually when I posted I was thinking along the line of Silver Ghost like the car in the picture but if your Jeep is "The Beast" then Beauty is perfect!

Just tell your wife that you named it after her!

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
I had a friend who owned a plating co.He chromed every inch of my harley.I was trying to think of a name for it.An old wino in town asked me one day Mr.DOC were is shine,the name stuck.HD P.S put a strip of clear contac paper on top of your tank to keep the sun from blinding you.HD

Last edited: